Toribash
Original Post
Wipeout Warrior!

Hey folks, welcome to Tori-Wipeout! A new series event from event squad.

The objective is simple; make your way over the obstacles - the first route is easier but the second one will be a little trickier (and more rewarding).
As usualy, we'll also have a special reward for whoever manages to impress us the most!

1. Replay hacking is forbidden
2. Don't change any of the game rules except for turn frames
3. Do not steal others replays
4. You may not move uke

There are two ways to compete in the event.

Go to the News tab in the game client and choose "WIPEOUT WARRIOR" event and press the "Participate" button on bottom right. Once you reach the end zone click the "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay for ES to review. The client will automatically mark the advanced task as complete if the blue checkpoint is reached. Additionally after hitting "Participate" you can click "Load Custom Replay" in the bottom right to upload preexisting replays provided they're on the same mod as the event. Keep in mind that we will only judge the FIRST replay you upload that way, and if you want to change your entry to a different replay, you need to upload it on forums.

Download the attached mod in the bottom of the post and put it in your mods folder. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

as a notification: you should be able to participate in the event via the game client approximately 7 hours after this was posted

3,000 Toricredits
2 Shiai Tokens

8,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens

75,000 ToriCredits
10 Shiai Tokens

FASTEST REPLAY

75,000 ToriCredits
10 Shiai Tokens

June 11th 00:00 GMT

NOTES: added fastest replay prize, extended deadline from 9th to 11th

shoutout to taekkyon for the sick art
Attached Files
aliosa-wipeout-tweaked.tbm (14.1 KB, 68 views)
Last edited by watermagic; Feb 13, 2022 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Replaced price with prize to avoid confusion. Didn't figure it was worth an @ to fix <3 u fred.
Can i make a replay for fastest and one for my existance?
-----
also does moving uke include picking him up? like if i dont use his joints at all
Last edited by rcrichman; Jun 1, 2021 at 09:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
You may only submit one replay I'm afraid, you're welcome to edit/replace it as many times as you'd like before the deadline though.

You arent allowed move uke, as in controlling uke. However, tori and may interact as much as you'd like, yes
Here you go chiefs, I made my own audience member to witness my completion ;) <3 Thanks for the pk event lovelies.
Attached Files
Wipest Outest.rpl (3.93 MB, 29 views)
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Time flies, just like that the deadline is up!
entries submitted after this post won't be valid.

The voting process for the best replay will begin shortly, once it has decided upon it will be announced here.

Lastly I'd like to congratulate Static, who managed to reach the button in a ridiculous 381 frames, for submitting the fastest replay!
The shadow council has come together and declared rcrichman's replay the best of the bunch!
I highly suggest chacking it out if you haven't, it's quite a watch.
Please forgive the delay in the judging/prize sending process, you should have the rest of your rewards soon!

Cheers to everyone who decided to participate, I'll catch yall later