Toribash
Original Post
[WIP]Set-in-progress

Here's what I have so far. This is just the outline for the head, I'm going to use it as a base for the actual head.
The colors will be:

Please comment on how you think it is so far.
~Huc
Mysterio and gold would look awesome.
I'd like to see some awesome eyes(going from bottom without hitting the top of that window.).
Like a lil shadow from the bottom and a low opacity window. Would look unique btw.
Good luck on this.
Well, the head is a helmet so I probably won't do eyes. However I'm putting some sweet reflections on the visor. :P Thanks for posting.
I think you i have a solid base here
Hope you get the result you want
BTW could look awsome ^^
Fr[C.T.]; [HTS] ; [Monobi disciple's]
Oh my god, so awesome bro.
The higher side of the sides looks kinda empty, you could make somthing there
7.5/10
Better than your mΩm
also, totally not trolling
Originally Posted by Mouse
Oh my god, so awesome bro.
The higher side of the sides looks kinda empty, you could make somthing there
7.5/10

^ on top of the sides.
maybe add scratches and dents to random places?
6.5/10 on the shading, could be darker and what not in some places.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
I don't want it to look damaged, and it's not intended to be shaded. It's cartoon-ish style so I want to keep it relatively simple. Also, I'm going to start working on the rest of the set soon.
very nice, loving how its come together, especially in the back area.
the entire front and side sections could be raised a little, just to get the ear pieces central and visor just above centre. should mke a huge difference..
the shading on the yellow is ok, but the parts on the red should be removed i think. its just distracting.
a littl black vent on the mouth piece, like you added to the back would bring the two areas together nicely aswell.

im liking it sofar =)
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Thanks for your input Ben. :3 With heads I tend to put the eyes and such a little bit lower than they realistically should be, I guess it's just my style. And like I said, I'll tweak the lighting.