Toribash
Original Post
My daily money is disappearing when I buy something from the store
Today, i go to the daily rewards and got 1000TC And i go buy something but when i click im buy it says i dont have enough money (but i actually have) and the money decrease like 600TC and i dont now what to do with this bug
Hi there, what item do you want to purchase? I had a look at your Amount and you have 900TC
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
Hi there, what item do you want to purchase? I had a look at your Amount and you have 900TC

When i got the 1000TC my money was like 1507 and i go to buy marine forces but he said i dont have enough money and i lost 600TC (the marine forces cost 1350TC)
Originally Posted by Laranjin View Post
When i got the 1000TC my money was like 1507 and i go to buy marine forces but he said i dont have enough money and i lost 600TC (the marine forces cost 1350TC)

So i had a look at your transaction history and it appears as if you didnt get 1507 TC, i saw that you lost some TC in a bets server which might be why you can't buy the marine force.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
So i had a look at your transaction history and it appears as if you didnt get 1507 TC, i saw that you lost some TC in a bets server which might be why you can't buy the marine force.

But i only bet 100TC and dont have any counterbet and i got my money back