Market Squad Recruitment Drive
Original Post
TB based Scrim teams? :O
So I got to thinking...
I've noticed that TB members play alot of the same gams (Mainly TF2/L4D) But, meh.

So Anyways, what if TB members organised some scrim teams for these games, and others..

So..err... yeah..
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
We MUST gather an army!

Join the Toribash Army today!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/toribasharmy/

Of course, if you want me to let you in, you have to send me a PM here on the forums first.
Why didn't you think of this earlier?

On my old computer I used to be awesome at TF2. This machine can't run it at all now.
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
We MUST gather an army!

Join the Toribash Army today!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/toribasharmy/

Of course, if you want me to let you in, you have to send me a PM here on the forums first.

There's already a Toribash steam group, actually.
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
Why didn't you think of this earlier?

On my old computer I used to be awesome at TF2. This machine can't run it at all now.

Whyd you replace it? D:

/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Gah,i'm missing out on a lot of stuff cause i dont have a ps3 or nothing.(can't a comp. run l4d?)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
7th Dan Black Belt
[vibe]
Join my fan club!
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Originally Posted by Nintendo672 View Post
Gah,i'm missing out on a lot of stuff cause i dont have a ps3 or nothing.(can't a comp. run l4d?)

Yes an computer CAN run L4D but you need an awesome video card.
And i don't have one
Centuries Of Damn