ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
When it comes to the Preformance of the game for computers, It is the Ray-Tracing that really effects the preformance for Computers and Laptops.

Are you Designing the game that even though you have setl graphics to low, it will still look somewhat attractive / Nice
I am sure it will be fine, because I think you need to remember the graphics aren't the best because it's a 12 year old game that's been heavily updated. Also, graphics aren't everything anyways. I still play Tetris, one of my favorite games and it's just blocks. XD
i wonder,will the open beta be stand alone too?or it will be only for steam users?

(cause i would hate to be forced to make a steam account just to play the beta)

oh,and hampa......add some single player modes to the game....fight school is not sastifying enough,at least for me
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
Actually that's true, Make the fight school, Give more info like what each joint does, or an ingame short video
So if i understand good we will all start from 0 (talking about skills, idk about the stuff) ?
@DOOM

its entirely possible a new BoR will be made, however im not too sure if its necessary upon release. theres (probably) the concern of people rushing in to just make their own records for a chance to get some profit. personally i dont know if the effort would be worth it if records from the regular toribash would just be c/p'd to next. those who hold records in toribash would just dominate in toribash next anyways

@Onix

its still toribash. same concept. im sure skill will transfer from normal toribash to toribash next

question:

will the 16 movable obj limit and 128 total obj limit in modmaker be increased?

thatd be p cool
Last edited by Tsuion; May 20, 2017 at 02:43 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
i'm certain those limits will be increased

hampa, i pray to thee for better ability to create weapons

Hey hampa, exciting news for sure.
Just wondering: Who's on the dev team/how big is it?
And tying into that: Do you have an ETA for the full game release or at least an alpha/preview?

(I checked the Q&A in the OP and didn't see an answer so I'm asking here because I cbf looking through 10 pages of comments).