Ranking
Depends what you mean by distance.

If you mean like Engage distance, then yeah, but you have to restart the round for it to take effect.

Also, Ishi's suggestion is done. Shotgun arm. : )
Originally Posted by SSJokker View Post
Depends what you mean by distance.

If you mean like Engage distance, then yeah, but you have to restart the round for it to take effect.

Also, Ishi's suggestion is done. Shotgun arm. : )

Yes I meant engage distance. in lua
Hah, stuff like that's impossible, sorry. Lua doesn't have access to the physics/graphics engine like Garry's Mod does.

Engage distance is just a matter of setting the correct option to whatever value you want. It's easy to set.
An action figure script, where there is only one frame, and in that frame you can move, dismemeber, and fracture joints the way you want, just like an action figure.
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
Originally Posted by Groad View Post
An action figure script, where there is only one frame, and in that frame you can move, dismemeber, and fracture joints the way you want, just like an action figure.

Only problem with that is that you can't fracture or dismember joints with Lua.

You can move them, but they don't rotate, meaning they simply rip apart. So not entirely possible (can be done if we had a rotate_body() function, but it'd be reinventing the wheel, or in this case, the physics engine)
Well, would it be possible to just make the two fighters action figures without the dismemeber and fracture? It wouldn't be as fun, but you could still make some pretty cool poses with it.
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
Originally Posted by SSJokker View Post
they simply rip apart. So not entirely possible (can be done if we had a rotate_body() function, but it'd be reinventing the wheel, or in this case, the physics engine)

Yeah, sorry, but it seems not so far. It may be possible in future TB versions though, as Lua will get more developed...
Originally Posted by Jumpah View Post
LOL YOUR LIKE POPTART,BUT WITH SCRIPTS!haha

lol thats whaty i was thinkin' when i saw this thread
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
lol thats whaty i was thinkin' when i saw this thread

That's what I was thinking when I made this thread. >.> It was a good idea, so I borrowed it.

No more suggestions? Right now I'm sorting out the hand-cannon script. (And debugging is dull)