Ranking
Originally Posted by 500fang View Post
name:john
game name:500fang
belt:black belt
skills:im good at replays and also im very good in akido
best mod:akido big dojo and wushu
why do u want to join:i heard that tll is hard core and that it is a very well known clan and i heard that they are one of the best clans and one of the hardest to get into.

and if u accept me i will never turn away from u ever cause tll is a legacy to me

not sure how TLL is a legacy to you.....

Not sure how we are hard core, or who u heard it from.

Apathy for now.

Originally Posted by DevilSam View Post

Name-DevilSam
Best Mods-Aikido/BigDojo Ninjutsu Wushu Sumo
Belt-Brown
Rank-In The 200d's
Qi-722
Win Ratio-69.67
Why I Want To Join TLL-It Looks Like A Pro Clan And A Friendly Clan.
I Want To Make Some Friends And Clans Is An Easy Way To Make Some.
What I Can Do To Help TLL-I Am Friendly And Am Willing To Train People Who Are In need In The Clan.Im Not Very Good But Will Do If Needed Desperatly.

Based On Your App I Would Not Say No. I Would Lean Toward Apathy.

However, Based On Talking To You In Irc, I Will Have To Say No.

You Are Very Annoying.

Originally Posted by boltgod View Post
Greettinggss my name is Boltgod or Jaimee in real life! I am a girl! I've been playing toribash since March of last year! I am a 3rd Dan black belt! My favorite life are aikido bd and wushu! I will try to be active it depends on my sports and my school! But most of the time I'm on my phone in the forums. I have a computer available at my grandmas house. I hope you like my application!

Edit: needs to be longer
I've been in like 7 other clans I was the leader of silence so yah. A little about me.....i love softball and soccer so I will be gone sometimes for those..... I am a sophmore and I live in California (gmt -8 ). My birthday is September 4th and I am gonna be 15! So yep thats about it oh wait I am really good at aikido and wushu ! And i love monkeys kay bye now

Be more active, post more on the forums, and talk more in IRC. Leaning toward a yes.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
No tengo computer at my house lol I'm on my phone most of the time then I have school from like 6:00-3:00 then soccer
Then how do you play and post?
Grandma's Computer. Most likely has a blackberry. Or a I phone. And probably has some software for the phone that runs TB. This is just wishful thinking of course. But still plausible.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
ok so
ok so wat do i need to add to my app to make it better also did u guys ever no votix just votix?
I already told you what you should add. And English please. Wtf does "did u guys ever no votix just votix?" mean.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Originally Posted by 500fang View Post
ok so wat do i need to add to my app to make it better also did u guys ever no votix just votix?

you dont need a title in every post you make....