ES Recruitment Drive
To become popular, you need to an active ingame and forum user. People will recognize you better. Take part in tourneys and other ingame activities. As for the 'how to be pro' part, all I can say is to practice and play more. Read guides of your favorite mod(s) and practice.
Learn the game, get smart, practice heaps, don't be a tool and be friendly. I find that's a great way to get a foot hold.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
If you have to ask, it probably wont happen. If you want to be good just play the game. If you want to be popular, be yourself. If yourself is lame, alternatively be not yourself.
---
People are usually in betting servers because they can make TC by betting on other players.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
The only way to get pro is to learn and get better ingame and do better it also helps to make really good rpls that make it onto the replays that in in the game when you download it
Better than u at judo
Advice
There is no way to become insta pro you have to practice be yourself
make up your own moves once you invented a move or got good at it perfect
that move.once you perfect that move use it in different ways then combined
all the moves you are good at.also study others the can teach you
like Mocucha,Largekilla,Oblivion,and Swexx after a while you will
get good then better than awsome but last but not least then pro.
these days to get recognised you have to have connections and/or a skill that isn't ingame such as editing, texturing, music etc.

Toribash will probably die or you will quit before you get as good as large or swexx imo. not many people stick to playing because it's too hard to learn.
Play for fun, not for fame. Keep the fun in mind, put there your heart because you love to play this game This is in my opinion the best way to become good.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash