[TEX] werewolf head
What do u think?

Any advices?
Any tips?
Any ideas?

Its 100% hand draw!

WIP I

WIP II

Last edited by Wojtek120; Jan 16, 2012 at 06:02 AM.
I am taking requests, just PM me
When I think of werewolf, I just think of a wolf with a deformed body. That can turn into human when its not a full moon. So like maybe put some more teeth on it, also maybe put some injuries, like stitches on the face, ftw, a werewolf with stitches :P. Make it creative of some sort like that, it will look great in the ending product. Nice job though. Looking foward to seeing the next update.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hmm.. Looks Scary.. and Realistic..
Fisnish it Will be more cool..
How about Show the Spinning Globe?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
It looks pretty cool. Maye don't make him fur, just hairs. And not on the all head.
There also must be some ears. But not human ears. Wold ears. ;p
And maybe make him very small beard.
Hairs and beard in brown.

Looks good, but I really really dislike the mouth. It looks weird, the teeth the gums and all, try to make them more refined and sharper,
Like this head by Stopmeplz
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7884/14742654.png
Hi.
harder shadows brighter highlights. you work too much on the same contrast value, there is not highlights and no shadows just some color above another color, making no difference at all
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Originally Posted by UNDEAD21 View Post
When I think of werewolf, I just think of a wolf with a deformed body. That can turn into human when its not a full moon. So like maybe put some more teeth on it, also maybe put some injuries, like stitches on the face, ftw, a werewolf with stitches :P. Make it creative of some sort like that, it will look great in the ending product. Nice job though. Looking foward to seeing the next update.

stitches wont look good... about injuries i will think at the end of production...

Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
Hmm.. Looks Scary.. and Realistic..
Fisnish it Will be more cool..
How about Show the Spinning Globe?

Spinning Globe? now it isnt necessary, maybe i will make it for the final product...

Originally Posted by Cak View Post
It looks pretty cool. Maye don't make him fur, just hairs. And not on the all head.
There also must be some ears. But not human ears. Wold ears. ;p
And maybe make him very small beard.
Hairs and beard in brown.

brown? no way...
about hairs etc: i will make it ;d

Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
Looks good, but I really really dislike the mouth. It looks weird, the teeth the gums and all, try to make them more refined and sharper,
Like this head by Stopmeplz
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7884/14742654.png

i like mine... maybe i will make them sharper and add more shading there

Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
harder shadows brighter highlights. you work too much on the same contrast value, there is not highlights and no shadows just some color above another color, making no difference at all

so what should i add?
I am taking requests, just PM me
work on your shading, add darker shadows and brighter colors
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Cool werewolf face. But it's not so creepy..... Make the teeth very sharp
The black owl that want to prey is HERE
This looks more like a bat to me. I think the eyes are throwing me off the most.They're very concave and they shouldn't be that pointy from the sides. They're also very dim and the pupils aren't appealing. Also the mouth needs improvements, too. It wouldn't hurt to look at references.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.