Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] Significantly creepy Head.
Here is a head I made for ExtHour's set request. I felt really good about it but it feels too simple. Even for a simple head. I was wondering is there anything I should add? Or Fix?

reference

head wip

2nd wip

Oh and i forgot to mention it's a wip so far. That's why I need the advice.
Thanks for the CnC.
Last edited by Teknik; Jan 17, 2012 at 04:01 PM.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Its a Work in progress (: I was mostly asking how I can improve or fix what is already there.
Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
Its a Work in progress (: I was mostly asking how I can improve or fix what is already there.

Maybe some more shading, for a realistic look
U could use some fuzzy brushes.
Originally Posted by 00naruto00 View Post
]

Maybe some more shading, for a realistic look

True, but I'm trying to keep the shading to moderation because whenever I do it I usually screw the entire thing up. Just tiny shades like the ones on the eye and nose. But I'll definitely add more as I go along. And For the fuzzy brushes, Im trying to keep it sharp and cartoony while also trying to have some detail with a bit of shading. So I'm not going to use fuzzy brushes, just the pentool.
The dark grey shade under the nose, it's weird.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
You mean the dark tip? Yeah thanks, I should change that. Doesn't blend very well.
My turn now?

From what I can see in the wip, the nose is a bit too large in my opinion, although the teeth are really impressive, i like the eyes, but I think they should be a bit darker and some parts of the lower lip section might be a little bit too thin.

^^
Well I actually wanted the nose to be big because its smack in the middle of his face. But I guess I should shrink it a bit. The lips are a bit screwed up because I resized them alot to fit. I'll fix it in later versions. Thanks for the critique ; )
fat face, especially seeing the reference youre using.

nose is... interesting. at first i thought the ball shape thing at the bottom was his lip, might wanna think about being a little more accurate with it.

love how you're drawing it though, the lines and style on the nose definately has a good vibe going on.

rad work on the teeth and eyes
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-