Ranking
Original Post
[Vid]Whats To Come
This is just a quick video showing my skills in video editing and if anyone wants a video just post it in the replies for a request and we shall discuss ^^
Anyways here it is:

Now this is a video from my channel for all round gaming so if you like skyrim,COD, Minecraft,Toribash,Eve,Etc. Please like and subscribe.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFelepeno

And comment your feedback as well, It helps me with those 4 seconds of typing you do ^^ And please no trolling or raging, I deal with it enough.
-----
Sorry if you guys cant here the limbs breaking or the grabbing, It really added to the video if you did.
Last edited by Felepeno; Jan 16, 2012 at 12:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Song's already been used.

Effects are kinda bland.

Originally Posted by Felepeno View Post
Sorry if you guys cant here the limbs breaking or the grabbing, It really added to the video if you did.

I'm glad that I didn't hear any of those sounds. It's a key to good video making. There's a video making tutorial around here somewhere. Take a look at that.

Replay was kinda "bleh". Didn't look very good.

2/10. Sorry bruh :<. Keep on trying.
beware
the goblin
Tamakuu, This was just a test And i think you know who i am, You've given me a 9/10 on one of my older videos on a older account.

But ya this was more just for a small going into the community video ^^
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Meh replay. You're only recording a replay in a shader environment. With a spotlight border. And that point n shoot camera.
4/10