Ranking
Original Post
Hi
Hi, I am technically new to the game since I have not played this game since 2011 for some reason that is unknown. I used to be pretty decent and tried to remember my moves and such, but sadly my mojo has dissipated into years of not playing. Anyways if anyone were willing to give me tips on aikido or help me out that would be freaking awesome . Thanks, and keep playing
Hello Jack, and welcome to the community.
Here's a little tips for you in aikido, don't do shovel cuz it's not good for your health.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Here's a tip: Don't listen to what other players say. Play how you want to play. If you feel you aren't improving from playing that way, then try to adapt that. But don't stop lifting because someone doesn't know how to counter it. Don't stop snapkicking because somebody keeps getting dm'd a bit too much. No move is unfair. Each move is counterable.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Here's a tip: Don't listen to what other players say. Play how you want to play. If you feel you aren't improving from playing that way, then try to adapt that. But don't stop lifting because someone doesn't know how to counter it. Don't stop snapkicking because somebody keeps getting dm'd a bit too much. No move is unfair. Each move is counterable.

You're right, but shovelling makes people lose a lot of respect. It's best not to do it anyway.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Thanks for the tips XD and I have shoveled before like twice but usually my aikido opening is the one where you kick up and into their arm, sometimes it works, other times they easily grab me and throw me down. Other times I try doing similar kicks but switch it up a bit, I just have a hard time understanding how to counter people or stay upright
Hello! And welcome to the world of Pokémon.
Tell me, are you a Boy or a Girl?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by jaker2000 View Post
Thanks for the tips XD and I have shoveled before like twice but usually my aikido opening is the one where you kick up and into their arm, sometimes it works, other times they easily grab me and throw me down. Other times I try doing similar kicks but switch it up a bit, I just have a hard time understanding how to counter people or stay upright

You should try to clap with a snapkick so they don't have free uses with their hands.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Welcome to the community.
Tip : lift. Lift as much as you can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
Welcome to the community.
Tip : lift. Lift as much as you can.

No staaaaaaaap! Don't give him Noob advice. XD he should try new things and not just lift everyone. >.>

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."