Ranking
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
The History of Core and Retribution
Corrupted Ancients Member List

Leader:

-Loje - [Like a boss]

Co-Leader(s):

-OldJoe - [I am Awesome]
-Oldbean

Members:

-vladvlad

-Brubert - [Demigod]

-Puffbunny

-Deprived

-Michstaa - [Angel of Death]

-Noxous

Total Members: 8

In-active Members:

If you are going to be inactive, notify the clan. There is 2 ways to do this, pm a leader or co leader, OR use the Activity Log.
The rules about being inactive are in the Activity Log Thread.

Msn List:

Loje: [email protected]

Oldbean:[email protected]

2worlds: [email protected]

Bork: [email protected]

Brubert: [email protected]

crazylars: [email protected]

Inzal: [email protected]

JamZam: [email protected]

Patrick_Unrated : [email protected]

Powelly: [email protected]

Vader66: [email protected]
Last edited by Virtue; Aug 10, 2009 at 03:57 PM.
Corrupted Ancients clan bank.
This is loje talking. Patrick_Unrated made this acc and thread in Freelace. I thought that since we started a bank its bad to just let it fall with all the tc and items... so here it is. we use this to make [in clan] tournaments and competitions of all sorts. you can also loan from the bank. (I will search that thread later) now im just gonna copy the info in the old thread in here so I appologize if I say same thing there as I said up here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, this is Patrick_Unrated talking. I am setting up a clan bank. I think we had one before, but I would like to set it back up again.

To use this system, any one can donate items, or Tc. Just send it to this account I am using. This is not a scam. I am talking to DarkCrypto right now about us setting this up. I will even sticky this and post after this letting you know its me in my Patrick_Unrated name to let you know its me.

Rules: This account will be our holding place for out money and nothing more. All leaders will have the pass to this account. It will be used as a holding place for money and that is it! Leaders are not allowed to post at all with this account or do anything else! If I catch anyone using this account in game I will take this to high authority. I don't care who I see using this, I will make sure something happens. I am serious about this guys.

I am posting with this account so every one can see the name and know who to send their money to. I do not want to see any more than this one post on the records of this account.

Also, please do not send messages to this account, more than likely, they will not be replied to.

Everything must be recorded below. Bank total at current time is how much it has right now. Bank total used is how much we have used in the past. Bank total is how much we used and total at current time combined.

Transactions are found below. Everything MUST be updated every time a transaction is made. You must record who you sent something to, and who has sent money to this account.

I am giving every one till Saturday to post what they want and such. After that, all posts that do not say updated, or I sent something to the account will be deleted. If you guys have a suggestion to make about using the money for, then post in the thread listed below, don't post it here.

Money will be used for clan stuff. Stuff like clan video work, clan photo stuff, clan logo, any thing that involves the whole clan. Not just one person. Maybe even in a clan wars. If you do donate, you will not be able to get your items/tc back. Think closely to whether or not you want to donate. I am sorry, but it can become a hassle if every one donates, then wants their money back. Its a never ending cycle.

If you need some Tc up to 20k, and you want for a texture or something. Go the thread listed at the end of this paragraph. You must bid by every rule listed, and fill out the simple contract.
Here is the thread to make a loan: (it will soon b updated)

If you have a good idea to use out money on (clan video, clan photo, etc.), then post it here in this thread: (it will soon b updated.)

For the items, you can buy items from the clan bank, or they will be sold separately in a big sellout later. The list of items below are listed and must be updated when something is sent it. Don't forget to update how many items there are also. The money that you buy an item for, or when it’s sold, will go to the bank itself.

All transactions must be filled out like below. (This includes items) If you find one that is not, edit it immediately. Transactions should be filled out as follows:

Person who donated-Amount donated-date
Reason for money used- Amount used-date

When Items are donated, it needs to be filled out as above. It also must be added to the list. It must be in alphabetical order by joint color. Only the colors have to be in alphabetical order. Insert as follows:

Item Color:
--Item Name

--Item Name

Item Color:
--Item Name

Bank total at current time: 200,388.50 TC

Bank total money used: 25,000 TC.

Transactions:

http://www.box.net/shared/5jhxxeyu8k

Items: 21

Items List:

Amber
--Blood
--Force
--Relax
--Ghost
--Trails (x4)
--Gradients (x2)
--DQ
--Emote
--Text
--Grip
--Torso
--Timer

Amethyst:
--Torso

Aqua:
--2x Primary Gradient
--Left Leg Motion Trail
--DQ
--Relax

Dragon:
--Relax

Gold:
--Relax

Marine:
--Left Leg Motion Trail
--Force
--Secondary gradient

Pharos:
--Ghost

Saphire:
--Torso

Chronos:

--Relax
--Blood
--Force
--2x Primary Gradient

Gladiator:
--DQ
--Secondary gradient
--Blood
--Primary Gradient
--Right Leg Motion Trail

orc
--Relax
--Secondary gradient

If you want to LOAN some money....post here (will be updated soon) Don´t be afraid to bump the thread as long as the bank still exists.

~Patrick_Unrated....and Loje

P.S. Sorry if some of this came out harsh, but this is a bank, and things must be taken real serious with this more than usual.
Last edited by BetBank; Jun 2, 2009 at 03:10 PM.
Yes that was me talking if you didnt belive me....

and now that im done... pow pow come and say that you guys to have a bank.... *sigh* I mean its good but more paperwork....

anyhow... I think we should just send your tc and stuff to BetBank.... and keep this thread as it is...

just a suggestion.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I am 3rd dan.Could you add me to the list?

And...what is the tag?
Last edited by vladvlad; Dec 31, 2008 at 02:40 PM.
Proud member of [Pandora]