Toribash
Original Post
Better DM's
This feature will help with issues with dismemberment
Example Uke breaks ur right hand but your whole body doesn't relax only ur right arm I think this will be a all around good feature to the game so players can have more strategy ingame
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
I mean I can understand what you want, but fractures already exist. Idk what the point of making dm's non relaxed upon dismemberment, what you want is kinda vague. Also it isn't an issue, it's a gameplay mechanic.

not supported
Could be interesting to have a half-paralysis sorta thing where if you break for example a hand, the elbow joint would hold and move slower in the next turn, same thing with shoulders and the rest of the body, but the further away from the dismembered joint, the less hard it becomes.

So it's like a chain that effects the whole body, rather than just relaxing everything and dqing due to lack of control.
Would be interesting if players started to target specific joints to paralyse certain parts depending on the situation.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
It all sounds very awesome but the community seems to like Toribash as it is though we won't know how good these changes are unless we try them��
blue
pink
Antisign. That's how I dq opponent
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Originally Posted by GiraFFus View Post
Antisign. That's how I dq opponent

Exactly, the games will become longer and more interesting.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
If opponent does a simple shovel.DM his hand is best counter.
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.