Toribash
Original Post
Report in!
Hai guyz!

This clan is something special to me as I grew within Toribash with Torigod as something mighty..something you just don't mess with...winning over a Torigod would make everyone go "wait what!"

So how's the clan now? Is this where all the +'ers are hiding? Or is this clan rotting? Is the golden days over? No more gods? No gods to watch over us anymore?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
the gods are still the gods, and they allways will be.
whether or not they are particurly active tho... im not sure.
you see a few of them around every now and then.
drakhir posts on the forums sometimes
spider pops into KB every couple of months
pid666, junt, hamster and zaa are on the forums every now and then
kwomp made an attempt at getting active a while back aswell
and i can imagine drakhir/pid/zaa are on irc quite often.

the clan is too old and too respected to be called "dead"
even if the clan is pretty dead, it will always be here. simply because of what they did for the community.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Amen.

Love ya mate
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I'm still active on IRC along with drakhir and imsku, PID and junt show up there every once in a while too. I'll probably get back to playing MP every once in a while sometime. ATM VOOT(virtual on: oratorio tangram) is taking up all my PvP time :d
Dont die torigod is prolly the most respected clan it was the only reason i started playing was to play against a torigod now hardly any are active in game
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Hi guys, also reporting in.
I play Toribash when I have time (that isnt too often =).
=) Cheers!
Today was the first time I played in like a year and a half. I got a few nice streaks though haha.
I saw Patrick post here.

Then, Internet crashed.

Thought of popping in and saying hi.
Because I'm one of those who think Torigod is too awesome to die.