Toribash
Original Post
/su/ - Clan Suggestions
Since we're not that numerous as we expected at the very start, neither we seem more or less organized and popular, I'm asking for support from all Toribashians, especially other clans members and leaders. Post there suggestions about things that you would like to see in BRu and that would, in your or public opinion, improve BRu. For each advice I and other Members and Associates find useful the author will be rewarded with an appropriate amount of toricredits - the sum may vary, but I can say it will certainly be over 100 tc - fair price for a bit of experience, besides the whole BRu community gratitude.

Thanks in advance.
iight as a new member i might as well suggest something
1. Award recruiters and we will try harder to get more members
2. Push your self at all times, in games and in forums, make friends and they'll be members sooner or later just build bonds and you'll make a stronger more unite clan
3. Make a clan Fund, that is, have clan money set aside, award people who you know are putting it down, being respectful, and those who ask (of course im not saying dish out 1k to everyone, just in moderation) and i kno if a clan treated me like that id put money back in

So thats my ideas