Name:brainwaves
Belt:blue
Favorite Mod:aikido
Reason For Playing:to have a good time
Reason For Applying: to be apart of something
Qi:207
what do you mean
-----
Hello, I am a little new to this game but I pretty much have the hang of it. I am getting tips from a senior player who is a part of Colon 3. He has told me about two weeks ago that I am on the brink of being a noob and being good.(in between). I am a respectful gamer and I love Toribash. I am only a blue belt though. I am a guy who is really easy to get attached to (no homo) lol. I am turning 13 in 13 days. I am getting more active in forum and I play Toribash a lot. I would like to be in your clan. The name is Kobe, I live in Michigan.
-----
Like That (sorry if i am spamming)
Last edited by Brainwaves; Aug 26, 2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hmmm, alot better. I'll ask our members.

But, you must post 1 time day to remain on the memberlist. Is that too much for you?
inq.
It would be good for me but my parents are on a bike trip and i am not going to be able to do that until saturday or sunday so two or three days from now sorry for the inconvenience.
-----
If you are okay with what i said i have a friend that wants to join a clan and would love to be in this clan he is good and makes textures
Last edited by Brainwaves; Aug 26, 2011 at 05:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Brainwaves View Post
It would be good for me but my parents are on a bike trip and i am not going to be able to do that until saturday or sunday so two or three days from now sorry for the inconvenience.
-----
If you are okay with what i said i have a friend that wants to join a clan and would love to be in this clan he is good and makes textures

Sure. Let him apply.
inq.
Okay he is not online now though i will send him a message i have to go and i will not be on until saturday or sunday i am going to my grandmas and there is no internet connection from there. I will talk to you on saturday or sunday goodbye.
Originally Posted by Brainwaves View Post
-----

My name is Carlino.
My ingame name is thecbeast ;).
I spend about 8/10 ingame time.
I spend about 9/10 on forums.
Im a brown belt.
My favorite mods are running, judo, aikido, wushu, and technique.
I want to join your clan because I want a clan that i can donate to, make friends and textures in and just be happy and have fun.
Im very good at making textures and making replays.
My GMT is -6
Im 14 years old and i started playing toribash because i wanted to find some cool games to play and i was like "Oh my gosh this looks awesome" so i got it and played it till i got about a blue belt and then i went clan hunting and now ive found your clan and i hope i get accepted
I also have some replays to show .
Sp:
Insane_beast.rpl
STYLISH DECAP -DACBEAST-.rpl
stylish decap 2.rpl
image of pain fix.rpl
Beast_decap.rpl
Mp:
Beast live and nice.rpl
and textures
biohazard_blue_logo_symbol_DeerHunters_PicGif_Dump-s1024x768-132184.jpg
THECBEAST.jpg