Toribash
Original Post
Periodic activity thread, version 1.5
So since people didn't like the idea behind the first periodic activity thread, I've decided to make another one.

Again, anybody can enter a replay, but only Guru members and Mosier are eligible for the prize moneyz.

Attached to this post is a replay. Your objective is to take that replay and starting at frame 920, make something epic happen. You'll be judged by me, based on how effectively you apply epicness to the situation. I'll leave it open ended as to what "epic" might entail, but a general show of amazing skillz and comedic effect would be cool. Bonus points for both.

I won't set a deadline until I talk to everybody to find out who is interested, but I can tentatively say sometime near the end of this month. Prize will be 10k and a piece of my heart. Two entries per person, if you think you need both.

That is all.

Edit: Larry can enter too, because Mosier said so.
Attached Files
#compstart.rpl (30.2 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by doctor-dendrite; Nov 6, 2009 at 08:39 PM.
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
HAPPY LEIF ERICKSON DAY

YINGA HINGA DURGEN
Attached Files
doccomp.rpl (234.5 KB, 24 views)
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
<@doctor-dendrite> larry: you can if mosier says so
<@Mosier> Larry: idc sure

\o/
basically the same replay twice.
thing is, on the first one, i moved uke (extended neck or something), cause i thought i wouldn't get the decap otherwise; it has a better 'pose' at the end.
on the second one, i noticed i could get the exact same decap without moving uke, but i couldn't recreate the ending 'pose'.
Attached Files
psydoc1.rpl (88.0 KB, 16 views)
psydoc2.rpl (116.2 KB, 15 views)
Awesome job so far guys, keep 'em coming.
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
Mosier win, yay mosier huzzah