ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Guru Business
This is the new thread for stuff. This is where you post any problems with Guru, or people in Guru. Stuff you need leader approval/input for, I will check on this thread frequently. Also, major events will be posted here, as well as info on them. And the first event here will be...

The kicking of Thewolf. Yep, that's right. You're out of Guru. Due to negative stuff i've heard about you, and other people (whose names I will not mention) wanting you out, you are no longer a Guru. Goodbai4evar

Next event, the clan brawl with toxic. Who can fight? When? Which modes? Who even wants to fight?

So yeah, questions, comments, concerns, problems, or just general Guru business goes here.
Last edited by B-rad; Sep 18, 2007 at 02:02 AM.
All knowing
lol that was a quick first thing on news :S

nice call, we have needed this for a while (the thread I mean)...

second news of business, guru + toxic war... what modes, and who is playing, I suggested to lancer having it be 5 VS 5, so like, any thoughts?
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I am in favor of having a 5 vs 5, to just keep things simple but its up to what everyone else thinks. Prehaps pick our top 5 in judo or top five in sambo, or what ever mode(s) we decide on.

In other news I had a thought... we havnt done anything majorly fun as a clan in awhile aside for the random server take overs.... I was thinking maybe have a Clan only tourny. But not simply a tourny but a revist of a thought we had awhile back... a Tour-i-Bash (or maybe Tour De Bash), where we have a tourny in EVERY game mode periodicly. With a prize for the winner of each mode, and a grand prize for the one with the most overall wins. Sounded fun to me. Thoughts?
I don't see why that would be necessary. 1,000,000, lancer_c, and B-rad are excellent judges of maturity and ability, and unless they have qualms with the current system, I don't think it needs to be replaced.
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible