Toribash
Original Post
Hey guys!
So, I'm new to this community, and the game alike. It's pretty fun so far, and I think I'm getting better. =)

Can someone tell me how I can get my own avatar? Thanks in advance!

~layna
Heres a tip, dont b annoying like that last post, and dont double post. :P id like to see u ingame and in order to get a new avatar, go to the quick links button up top. if u click "edit your details" or something like that, it will take u to a page tht has a task thing on the left. look for edit avatar, and then upload a pic from ur comp.
Tips on forums: reputiom system, the more green boxes the dude tht posts has, the more rep they have. if u want to add to soomeones reputation, click the rep button on the bottom of their post.
DONT TALK LIKE THIS. TALKING LIKE THIS WILL MAKE ALOT OF PEOPLE DISLIKE YOU. ITS ANNOYING.
RESPECT. Something alot of people dont have. Respect everyone, Including mods, u dont want to get on their bad side, or else u can never play toribash again.
Respect all people, dont get mouthy with them.
MOST IMPORTANT have fun!!! its what toribash is all about. worry about the basiics first, then the more complex shit later on in the road. if u play enough, the improvement in skill will grow onto you. even if you dont notice. Look at the tutorials online, and ask in begginers sanctuary for anything you want to know. id like to meet u ingame. I'm Jetsnix :P
have fun in the word of flying heads, and blood splatter. and violence perfected

~jetsnix