Toribash
Alright 2 things
1. to get uke back to normal just go to his folder under custom and delete the folders inside.
2. I AM MAKING TEXTURES!!!!!!!!
just look!

notice the transparent textures! yes I HAZ THEM!
PM me if you want a texture with the specifications, I can't do arm textures yet. I'll accept pay if you wish it, but not required.
Last edited by Mars; Apr 25, 2008 at 02:08 AM.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
it's supposed to be 990 but I have a glitch so it repeats 999 or if say it's 1001 I have 1111
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Here's My Tori hoping for a head soon! if any of you make heads for cheap/free I would be happy to have you make it for me and would be forever grateful in fact I would probably pay you anyway :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 3.jpg  
ok here patriotz n supastveo in shaders. i used da shader greenertia.
note if dis is nt wat your guy looks like den pls upload your item.dat from your own custom folder for me to download. den il redo it 4 u n if you want a different shader pls say so bt be specific. Eg: " i want blackholesun.inc". if you dont knw da shaders den go into your toribash directory and go into \data\shader folder n pick 1.
Last edited by SP1DEY999; Jun 25, 2008 at 06:22 PM.