Ranking
Original Post
Toribash T-Shirt Design Competition!
Do you think you are a true artist? Do you think you can serve the Toribash Community with your great experience in Graphic Designing? Well here is your chance!

Hampa and myself came up with a great idea to revive T-Shirts for Toribash! But in order to have good shirts, we need creative and talented designers to submit their artwork that can be Toribash related.

[8: 35:48 PM] hampa: I don't think it needs to be 100% toribash
[8: 35:54 PM] Shah: Yeh
[8: 36:00 PM] hampa: just enough tb so that someone who sees the t-shirt get it.

So come up with your own idea for a chance to win epic prizes such as the just released Joints Textures!

This will be up until we get enough enteries, out of the enteries we will pick 10 or more!

Good luck!
Last edited by Devil; Sep 29, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
My entry,

very simple design for someone that already has a toribash account, it can be personalized with a name on the front nametag.

I thought since it wasnt that big of a deal and its only for the image design, I used jusmi's tshirt.

Tshirt

Last edited by Granby; Sep 27, 2012 at 01:54 AM.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Guys we are looking for the logos so we can put them on real shirts and people would buy them.

So be sure to have them and not just plain draw on the shirt.

Doing good so far, I have my eyes on 2 of these enteries, keep them coming, the more enteries you get in the better the prizes

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Guys we are looking for the logos so we can put them on real shirts and people would buy them.

Doing good so far, I have my eyes on 2 of these enteries, keep them coming, the more enteries you get in the better the prizes

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=30
updated accordingly. this is at half resolution
<insert (something) here>
Originally Posted by Devil View Post

Like this? Left is front, right is back.

tshirtoutline

Last edited by Granby; Sep 27, 2012 at 03:21 AM.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
WIPPY WIP.

Not sure if I should add a back. Tell me what you guys think!

http://www.customink.com/designs/tor..._txt-_-button1

EDIT; BACK ADDED.

http://www.customink.com/designs/tor..._txt-_-button1

Not sure If I should keep it. You guys could order it with or without the back.
Last edited by sham; Sep 27, 2012 at 04:37 AM.
inq.
I like the creativity bmslivia. I think it has been used before thou.

Oh well doesn't matter

I think its an awesome idea were you could use a screenshot of you in a nice pose and they make you a custom t-shirt with your login id and tori. i would buy one.

very simple, toribash logo in the back, your tori in front with your username. simple effective and sexy. (lol)
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

I think this is the last batch for me. I'm out of witty ideas.

Also, i redid the first one so you can slap it on any t shirt or whatever like the rest.

Things

Done with this community, you guys suck.