Ranking
Original Post
[TPC] You want to join?

Free Form Application

You should include previous clans and accounts, as well as what happened to those accounts.
Be sure to mention any special skills that you have (texture making, video making, etc.), and your levels of activity.
Other important information may include infractions/bans, your timezone, and your age.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
I'm looking to join I will be honest. I'm 14 I am extremely good at aikido come at me bro honestly I'm at around 8th Dan level in skill I have a hacked account called avromie and I don't care for it he was a black belt I also have a other account that is an 8th Dan but I gave it over to a friend because that account kept getting hacked for some reason also I'm very good at making textures and I'm good at making videos if u send me foodage of a replay I will make it fancy put it in a montage and put it on YouTube if you want although I'm only a brown belt I had an old 8th Dan account and use to share a account with my bro that is almost a 4th Dan please reply I'm very interested in going. Also I'm pretty active I pretty much play everyday (almost) and when I have a day off I play a lot thanks and please reply
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
I have a hacked account called avromie and I don't care for it he was a black belt I also have a other account that is an 8th Dan but I gave it over to a friend because that account kept getting hacked for some reason

It sounds like you have very poor password security. You must be either telling someone your password, or using a very simple and easy to guess password.

Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
also I'm very good at making textures and I'm good at making videos if u send me foodage of a replay I will make it fancy put it in a montage and put it on YouTube if you

Do you have any examples of your work?

Is english your main language? That was an insanely long run on sentence.
RIP [TPC]
If you can show beta some replays, you will have a vote that wont matter! Mkay? <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I say no :0
unless i see some 8th dan skill in dis dsc!
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

With your clan or with you?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Rejected as there are no grounds for accepting alliance.
RIP [TPC]
Hi im Rocker ima a black belt very good at akido,my pc sucks so i may be not ingame active sometimes i like anything akido my past clans are The Furious Vipers and [chaos] i quit the vipers cos they werent oficial and same reason for chaos i wanna join tpc cos this is a successful clan
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P