Ranking
New spar with Reaperos, its a fast spar and i think its ok but has room for improvement.
Attached Files
spar with Reaperos 3.rpl (629.4 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by oscar100; Feb 5, 2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: dumb
Mas
done a mas spars I would like to share
-----
just did a spar with chimmy12, im so glad I got to work with him its a true honour and hes an amazing player that definitely deserves the title of number 1 toribash player. I hope we can play again in the future Chimmy, your my hero. when I grow up I want to be just like you.
Attached Files
mas with th3rm4l.rpl (503.7 KB, 9 views)
chimmy- number 1 player.rpl (130.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by oscar100; Feb 8, 2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
360 no skope
new spar with alpha, hes a good player with an interesting style and im glad we have been able to do 2 spars together now. this spar is longer than usual and I think its not bad but could definitely be better.
Attached Files
spar with Alpha 2.rpl (677.8 KB, 21 views)
Originally Posted by xXlobezXx View Post
love the spars Oscar could we catch up on a spar some time I got a lot better

thanks, I would like to spar sometime too, just tell me when your up for it.
Hey I like the replays, very fluid and good in general, would like to meet ya you seem pretty chill and we could spar together ;)
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
Hey I like the replays, very fluid and good in general, would like to meet ya you seem pretty chill and we could spar together ;)

thank you, id be happy to play something with you. just get in touch with me. im usually in spar lobbies late at night in England from 8 to 2 ish
-----
Im off school for a week so expect a lot more replays. here is a speed parkour map I did with idubbbz but then I messed up and later went into sp and finished it properly. not fluid or good i was just trying to do it as fast as possible.
-----
average spar with sickwailz, I especially like the ending 300 frames or so
Attached Files
solo parkour- speed trial.rpl (381.0 KB, 13 views)
spar with sickwailz.rpl (663.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by oscar100; Feb 15, 2015 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
self spar for concon's challenge. its pretty bad. the objective was to get some cool dodges in the spar.
-----
I did a spar with reaperos and I thought the opener would look good in tricking so I made a trick also. the tricking is ok but the backflips could be much better.
-----
spar with super noob joking but im only uploading this because he forgot to save.
-----
hahaha ok ive been on toribash all day so I have a collection of replays, some good, some really bad but either way I had fun making them all. most of them have already been uploaded.
Attached Files
concon selfspar.rpl (538.2 KB, 13 views)
tricking-1.rpl (357.9 KB, 8 views)
spar with Reaperos 4.rpl (661.9 KB, 5 views)
spar withAWSMPRO.rpl (471.1 KB, 12 views)
spar with kouta 2.rpl (777.1 KB, 6 views)
spar with jackseptceye.rpl (369.0 KB, 15 views)
mas with rofljkl1.rpl (823.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by oscar100; Feb 17, 2015 at 02:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
stop make ur tori holding alot
also u are good at head spin dont forgot that
[OFRO] | [MLO] | [LoP] | [TMM] | [TTO]
PM If Want This Cheaper
Originally Posted by AlphanowGD View Post
stop make ur tori holding alot
also u are good at head spin dont forgot that

I like to hold alot, I try to relax as much as possible but U never feel right doing it and it makes it much harder to do things when my body is all limp. I will try though.
-----
New spar! its a long ass spar but it was worth it and is one of my favourites. this is my second spar with zephira.
Attached Files
spar with zephira 2.rpl (1.17 MB, 11 views)
Last edited by oscar100; Feb 19, 2015 at 08:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump