Ranking
Original Post
Replays
Yep, this is just what it says. I'll be the first to post one here. We can rate eachother if you want, but you don't need to.
All knowing
Re: Replays
Very nice kick... great style

hmmm... here are 2 madmanish replay things that I made recently...

The first one is just like it says, a normal wierd madman style replay thing...

And the second one is also a madman, but it gets kinda slow in the end because after a while I just try to rip as many joints apart as possible

Edit: the second one gets kinda glitchy in the end... I just noticed it right now. Ugh
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I'll post two replays; me vs mosier and me vs lancer_c.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

That's a very nice Decap.

here's mine. Javagamer challenged me to make a destruction replay at 500 height and in 500 frames or less. I first came up with "Eat this Javagamer" then I edited the ending to make "Slaughter" which I think is better.
All knowing
Nice destruction, altough it could be faster. ;)

Cool head punch, lancer. =D

I made a madman.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

I'm not postin' a replay here, but I'd just like to express my respect to the skill of the [Guru] clan members. From what I've seen of your general performance, you seem to be quite an efficient combat clan with some really effective fighters. ^_^

Mmmyep, that's all. <.<
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster
I'm not postin' a replay here, but I'd just like to express my respect to the skill of the [Guru] clan members. From what I've seen of your general performance, you seem to be quite an efficient combat clan with some really effective fighters. ^_^

Mmmyep, that's all. <.<

Thank you Hamster, that means a lot to me coming from a Torigod member. I know we still have a lot of room for improvement, but I believe we are getting there (far quicker then I thought possible really). We managed to recruit some truly great players and I believe its starting to show.
well said lancer, and thanks for the comment hamster
heres my replays, the first one is a madman replay, the second one is a cool comeback i had against mowtendoo
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
Nice comeback Doctor
----------------------------------------------------------------
A replay from a battle I had once with Abbodon. Managed to get lucky with a "chain whip" that was created after the first turn out of my arms. Of course i ended up getting completely destroyed in the process by his vodoo arm....~

I thought it was rather humorous myself.
Attached Files
chainwhip.rpl (44.3 KB, 81 views)