Toribash
Blam's just mad 'cause his fgt clan is named sheep.

And it has Chac in it.
I'll have you know that Chac only runs around molesting people once every 7 days or so, seeing as we keep him in shackles the rest of the week.
Originally Posted by Bandit2102 View Post
.... i dont understand, like when i was a noob i figured "omg everybody loves torigods"... but now when i finally wised up i found out the truth, a disturbing truth... everybody dislikes and ignores the TG's but i think differently,.. they deserve the best out of everybody and everybody should like them =( out of whole toribash and toribashians alike they need followers

That post was flawed in so many ways. People don't like them because half the clan is like "I'm in torigod I'm better than you, bow down and kiss my fucking feet." Not saying all, but a decent portion...

And while some of them are very good (the people that aren't all arrogant) most of the arrogant ones aren't as good as they think they are. So why should thye be loved.

I have nothing against the clan, just some of its members...
We are better than you. Your name is made of two words, with no capitalization.

Your "Custom Title" is "Super Soldier".

'Nough said.
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
We are better than you. Your name is made of two words, with no capitalization.

Your "Custom Title" is "Super Soldier".

'Nough said.

If that's what you all mean by Torigod's arrogance. Then it's awesome. They have style. In comparison to this, every other clan has a pretty common, bland, monotonous appeal to them. It's those clans that become the "background characters."
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually, I only find Juntalis' arrogance purely stylish. (And the irony of his recent post aswell.) The rest of them have their style, sometimes, but on other occasions certain members of TG have their heads so far up their asses that they can feel the taste of recently consumed sugar.
dont you think this is a bit over the top? i should worship a bunch of people i never see online. i belive that the TG were the most 1337 toribash players but, a fanclub for them is kinda weird. its like worshiping a bunch of old people that used to be hero's...

so i say no.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?