Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
(Realm) Realm

We Are Everywhere…

#Realm

Replay Thread

Hi and welcome to the discussion of the Realm clan. In this thread we will be organizing and planning our clan as most clans would do. It’s going to be fairly simple and we will be focusing on having a good time within Toribash along with our clan mates. Ash will be leading this clan through many of our obstacles and will promote teamwork, motivation and instruction within the clan.

Member List

Rules:

To Do List:

Achievements:

Allies:
(These are clans or individual people who have helped us)

Allies:

Bank:

Would you like to join this clan?

Make sure you have read the rules and then proceed on to our recruitment thread below:

Click Me To Apply

-
-
-
Last edited by ConCon; Apr 5, 2013 at 05:50 PM.
Hi there ConCon19 I have to put all this following Stuff In a spoiler because its illegal.

Don't Look Mods

Hey there, thanks. Sure we could always use some help and activity as long as its not offtopic then its good. Right now, I need to get a bank set up.
Meet me ingame and play as the bank. You need 20 games as the bank before it can be sent Tc. A good name for the bank is Realms or RealmsBank.
Good to see the clan thriving, look at all the money in the bank. Official in no time.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Oh you can still use that system? I thought they made some banking system on the forum or something.

Nah Dude, I had to get 20 qi for my bank toady.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Good to see the clan thriving, look at all the money in the bank. Official in no time.

Haha yeah right, that is my own TC. I just made the bank am in /jo Realm trying to get 20 qi.

Originally Posted by Crack11 View Post
Hey concon good to see this clan how you been?

Hi there, I've been great thanks.