Toribash
Original Post
Whats up toribash
Hi tori players. I found this game searching ragdoll games and I found this one so I played it. All I know how to do on and offline toribash is punch uke or a player. So i wanted to ask every tori player out there,
PLZ wright steps down to a trick I can do online and I will win ppl with it.
Also this is not the only game I play or used to play.
The games I play or used to play are :
Runescape, and toribash.
Thanks everybody.
Dear fairgame,

Welcome to the Toribash Community! Don't forget to 'Introduce Yourself' to everybody in the community, don't be shy.
Please look at the FAQ before asking any questions. If your questions remain unanswered, you can ask online in real time HERE.
If you don't want to ask there, can always in the Support Section, or in the Beginners Sanctuary.
Here are a list of Tutorials, they can help you with any process you want to know. How to post, make a video, edit replays, gain TC, make a POV RAY, and alot more!
Want to take special classes where they help YOU out? Join Unibash!

Here at the Toribash Community, there is a lot of opportunity to speak with the developers or know more about the company that developed Toribash.
You could chat with game developers, ask questions to moderators or Admins, or even know the Gamekeepers!
If you want to know what they do, click Here.
You can find the List of Admins, Here.
Nabi Studios, the main developers, build social communities through developing and operating free-form games. Take a look at their site! It's located Here.
Thanks everybody, especially slycooper and Zinx. And also y should I try to introduce mey self to everybody, doesn't that kinda waste time or something.
And also something else I really wnted 3k from anybody may somebody here give me some tc atleast 2000tc or 3000tc you can just send it to me or tell me before you send it. Thanks!
Fairgame I just wanted to ask u now r u good on toribash now or what because I can help u if u ever meet me ingame toribash.
Thanks but no Thanks rokindevil I did learn new moves flips turns jumps slices everything and I can beat u anywhere rokindevil. But gOOD Luck with ur account dude. (Youll need it).
Also I am in toribrigade yet I am orange belt is that good.
Last edited by fairgame; Mar 6, 2010 at 04:21 PM.
Hello and welcome to the Toribash Community. When I joined toribash I thought it would be hard I still do but know I try to think of the positive on playing this game that positive thing is not to think of losing or winning it is to think of having FUN in this game ok so if anybody is losing try to only have fun. i am also very new to forums.