Ranking
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
With regards to making a head, based on this, how much might one ask for, for the creation of such a head?

Well in short, I have no idea.

In longer, it depends on who you request from and in what style you want it, also the factor that seems to be a large factor to the artists is how much the client bitches, if the client knows what he wants explains it thoroughly and the artist is just free to do his style with it then its smooth sailing.

But yea, I'd never request a head for under 10k, just to keep the artist's interest and to actually get something semi decent.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
I request a Clan Render.Wrıtıng electric and tori men on it.Something thqat looks like X.
Request for: AgentP
Requesting: Avatar
Price Range: 500TC because you said next request will be 500TC
Details: If possible could you do a GIF (standard size 100x100) I want like an igloo then it explodes then it shows my tori crossing his arms then text appears (butler153 at top and Frost at bottom) I will pay a lot extra if you make it look good and if you can do a GIF (animation)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
request for: Spartan094 (leave this, I need to know it's for me not Jebus)
Requesting: GUi
Price Range: 2-7k
Details: I'd like the splatter to be a pic of my tori and black lightning in the backround and the symbol for toribash to be replaced with this http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl...01l371l3.1l4l0 just the symbol in the bottom right corner
For the menu background I would like it to say JC in demon and Viridian
Shape: the original shape
Text:I want the "toribash"text to say Ceilbash and the violence perfected text to say awsmperfected
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Request for: AgentP
Requesting: Avatar
Price Range: 500TC because you said next request will be 500TC
Details: If possible could you do a GIF (standard size 100x100) I want like an igloo then it explodes then it shows my tori crossing his arms then text appears (butler153 at top and Frost at bottom) I will pay a lot extra if you make it look good and if you can do a GIF (animation)

Hm, no I could not do such an animation, well I could but it would take to long and thus I will not.

I can do a normal avatar with your tori's arms crossed though.

Do you even have toriprime btw?

Also: I've updated my post, new sets and stuff to sell and updated prices.

Here

Spartan can you higher the quality and add stuff on a premade head?
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Originally Posted by KillTheCook View Post
Spartan can you higher the quality and add stuff on a premade head?

All of spartan's heads are simply previews/examples/probablyalreadysold.

If you mean you have a head that you want reworked I'm pretty sure spartan is the wrong guy to ask.
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
Hm, no I could not do such an animation, well I could but it would take to long and thus I will not.

I can do a normal avatar with your tori's arms crossed though.

Do you even have toriprime btw?

Also: I've updated my post, new sets and stuff to sell and updated prices.

Here

I don't have toriprime and my tori with crossed arms sounds cool.. Or maybe just something epic involving my tori

Thank you
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
I don't have toriprime and my tori with crossed arms sounds cool.. Or maybe just something epic involving my tori

Thank you

Okay, I will try to get it done as soon as I can, but am a bit flooded with school, work and uniteam stuff.

So if you could wait until the weekend that would be fine and dandy.

Adding to queue.
No problem, I have time