Ranking
umm this is really good idea i was looking for something like that from like 3 months
[OFRO] | [MLO] | [LoP] | [TMM] | [TTO]
PM If Want This Cheaper
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Is there any way to choose if uke or tori is the one the cam focuses on?

Done. Press Tab to switch between Tori and Uke.

Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Hey, can anyone make a script that combines Tori from 1 replay file and Uke from a different replay file into a single, different, replay file?

Not sure if I understood you correctly but here's a scritp that loads the joint states for Tori from one replay and the joint states for Uke from a second one.

Usage: /merge replay1.rpl replay2.rpl

If the replay name contains spaces, use quotes:

/merge nospaces.rpl "with spaces.rpl"

However, you have to load the correct mod and game rules yourself. That's mainly so you can load replays with different mods/rules.

After that, you can save the replay the same way you would save any other replay.
Attached Files
egoCam.lua (478 Bytes, 10 views)
mergeRpl.lua (2.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by psycore; Mar 20, 2015 at 06:35 PM.
Signature temporarily out of order.
I wrote this script for nuthug a while ago. Pretty sure it gets the game rules from the first replay, and it writes the new replay frame-by-frame, so it's a bit heavier than psycores. Give it a try if you'd like.
Attached Files
replaymerger.lua (4.3 KB, 11 views)
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
An on-screen spacebar? cause my keyboard's broken ;-; using on-screen keyboard sucks
~(._.~) | I'm a replay maker... I swear | (~._.)~
Here's your on screen space bar.

Displays a space bar button. Press it to advance the game or start a new game if a replay is currently playing. Starting a new game only works in single player, in multi player it doesn't do anything. Just wait until the game starts. I haven't tested advancing the game in multi player. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't.

You can also drag the button around to where you want it to be.
Attached Files
spacebar.lua (4.0 KB, 3 views)
can someone make a script that allows me to see joint movements in a replay in realtime? i feel it would be really helpful for replays analyzing when im trying to learn a move. thanks
-----
oh and thakns psycore for the edit on the egocam script
Last edited by iIluminati; Apr 6, 2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
can someone make a script that allows me to see joint movements in a replay in realtime?

Like, draw the path that every joint travels?
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
Like, draw the path that every joint travels?

i wanna see the joint's state at every frame

like in replays the joints dont show hold or relax etc
i wanna see that visually in the replay, changing in realtime for every frame if possible
(Origin)
Making them appear in the replay is pretty hard to do but there are lots of tools like this and this that tell you how to recreate a move.
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
Making them appear in the replay is pretty hard to do but there are lots of tools like this and this that tell you how to recreate a move.

ive used both those and they are helpful, but its okay if you cant make them appear ingame. if i hadn't known about those tools before then your post would have been extremely helpful! thanks for that :3
oh and your updated egocam thing works great too, i made this
Attached Files
Divine FP.rpl (3.02 MB, 10 views)
(Origin)