Ranking
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
When is god names was single ally requests made into a retarded rule for getting banned. I mean what I cannot single ally with friends thats such bullcrap.

Kindly read the thread before putting forth questions. Here is the why:
Originally Posted by suomynona
Because it's a waste of space, looks stupid, and we really, really, really want people to stop doing it on the forums.

Yeah, you can but make sure they're alright with it first.

Also you do not have to use invade tags and clans cannot report you for not using an invade tag in your posts.

Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Posting single enemy or ally requests is now illegal. Do this with PMs, IRC or ingame instead.

Same goes for 'good luck' posts.

What do you mean by the word illegal?
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
What do you mean by the word illegal?

Contrary to or forbidden by toribash law, especially clan law.

It means we'll probably infract you/ban you for a day for the offense
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Nobody wants the first page of their thread to just be "good luck" posts and anything you can do as a single ally, you can also do without being a single ally.

99% of the time all single allies do is post requests to be single allies. The other 1% of the time is where a clan requires you to be a member or single ally in order to post in their threads, in which case you figure out a way to become a single ally via PM or something that doesn't involve posting in their thread.
Estou ciente de todas as regras, o Frozen seguira todas elas , tem a minha palavra
ESFRIE A CABE&Ccedil;A