Toribash
Hey man if you still need people to talk with about some mods pm me and explain what I can do to help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know this is a How to PLAY Toribash series, and I'm not sure if you have already made it, but may I suggest you make a tutorial for the forums/website? I always get a lot of questions about it and would love to just be able to link them to your video.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Hey man if you still need people to talk with about some mods pm me and explain what I can do to help.

Great I will contact you when I come accross a video about specific mods etc. Would love to have as much helpful input as possible

Originally Posted by Suck View Post
I know this is a How to PLAY Toribash series, and I'm not sure if you have already made it, but may I suggest you make a tutorial for the forums/website? I always get a lot of questions about it and would love to just be able to link them to your video.

I was planning on it, I will be making a video on every little aspect of Toribash that players can learn something from. I can't make every video at once unfortunately so you'll have to give me some time to get around to it.
Nice tutorials (I'm not a yellow...)
"When you run in real life watch your legs and arms, you shall then be able to run in toribash" -Famous saying said by... well me
Hahahah maybe we know how to play tb and we can search in internet how to play toribash and there are more than maybe 100+ tutorials you should stop making threads like this concon..
No offense, but you're a 10th dan who most likely already knows how to play the game and you're probably the first person to oppose these tutorials in general.

And you said threads? This is the only thread related to this topic I have posted and it's been up since 2012.

If you can find better tutorials good for you.
77077 is very nasty, why did he come here in the first place, just to get posts? maybe, and this is helping a lot of people so go hate on your own work ( if you do ) and leave others then.
~The Age Of Gaming~
This is a very good idea ConCon, sorry this is the first time I've seen it! Thank you for doing this for everyone and fly over the haters. It would of helped me out a lot when I first started
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!