Toribash
That solider was not in just ONE fight...He was in Dessert Storm...Was a very hard day for Mercia....So Simon pull your head in before you speak, People like you are the ones who don't respect people who fight to keep us safe at night...

P.S : I'm an Aussie btw.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
lol fighting to keep you safe?

ah boy time to grow up and face that only your favourite merica is actual agressor. time to stop to victimize yourselves and use 9/11 as an excuse for interventions 'cuz dey all terrurists'

there is nothing defensive in interventions. thats pure agression.

the only valid reason to say that someone fight to keep you safe is when war is going within your territory or on it's borders. other then that it's pure agression covered by bullshit.

country of unscared idiots. merica never had any troubles compared to rest of the world.

there were probably only 3 incidents involving america in ww2 and 2 of them was on it's borders, so you never knew what war actually is compared to let's say europe or russia where people were literally on edge of survival due hunger, destruction, and concentration camps. nowhere to escape war. and now we have shit like we all owe merica for defeating germany and japan. hey, soviets actually managed to defeat germany on their own without help from so called "allied countries" and was also fighting against japan after war was officially over.
Last edited by snob; Mar 5, 2013 at 07:06 PM.
Sincerely,
snob
Fair enough, but that doesn't mean he doesn't risk his life fighting for his country. He certainly does more than you do for your country. The man in the video is outraged at the treatment of the people he fights for.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Fair enough, but that doesn't mean he doesn't risk his life fighting for his country. He certainly does more than you do for your country. The man in the video is outraged at the treatment of the people he fights for.

are you dumb or what?

how he fighting for his people while whole iraq, afganistan are pure invasions?
if you can explain me that, i would be grateful.
Sincerely,
snob
His country needs something from there (oil). He is risking his life to make sure his country can get it. The Oil will be then used by the people. So he is fighting for his people by insuring the supply of a material that his people needs.
-----
Originally Posted by snob View Post
are you dumb or what?

You really didn't need to say that. I am trying to have an intelligent debate. If you are not capable of that then go elsewhere.
Last edited by Apex; Mar 5, 2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
His country needs something from there (oil). He is risking his life to make sure his country can get it. The Oil will be then used by the people. So he is fighting for his people by insuring the supply of a material that his people needs.

everyone need something and every country need resources. does it justify invasions? or victimizing themselves does?
soif let's say china will decide that they need more oil or something else they may go and faceroll the entire world?

by your logic it seems so, unless your statement is based on double standarts like whole merica, and most likely statement below will be true to you

if you invade someone thats okay, and if someone invade you it's suddenly not okay?

country lirteraly founded by slaveholders under "freedom" slogan, hilarious isn't it? double standarts in it's very foundament.

and what is the difference between such "defenders" and mercenaries? except payment

he surely enlisted to "defend" his country
Last edited by snob; Mar 5, 2013 at 11:22 PM.
Sincerely,
snob
Snob you got to look at the age of some of those places compared to America. 'Murica is still a young country and bound to go through all the problems any megapower/supercity has gone through. Their climate is gunna change or something and boom! Shit goes batshit sputtering crazy.