Ranking
I'm wondering if you could just saw off that ugly band that goes over your nose and just wear the thing like a DBZ scouter - with a little modification so it doesn't fall off your face, of course. Hopefully it doesn't contain any circuitry. The current design is still as ugly as the original.

Also, where'd the old thread go?
Last edited by 4zb41; Mar 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM.
Probably not, They are just photo taking sunnies that don't protect your eyes from the sun.
Originally Posted by Laxo View Post
What old thread my boy?

Originally Posted by HunnKhan View Post
Was the old thread about previous model of kinda similar device?

If memory serves, some time early last year someone (maybe Slybash?) made a thread about Google Glass (previously "Project Glass" or "Google Goggles"). It's no doubt buried by now. No matter, new news, new thread right?

All I remember is someone posted this video parody of the original trailer, and this video of "Battlefield 5" utilizing Google Glass .

Note the dates on these videos are April 2012.
Last edited by 4zb41; Mar 4, 2013 at 09:50 AM.
its not designed for common usage but for ppl who cant use their hands and still wana use phone like driver or maybe bycicle rider and mountain ppl who climb stuff and stuff lol
Originally Posted by peniicancer9001 View Post
its not designed for common usage but for ppl who cant use their hands and still wana use phone like driver or maybe bycicle rider and mountain ppl who climb stuff and stuff lol

If that were the case they wouldn't be advertising it with normal, unhampered people going about their daily lives. If you wanted a phone you didn't have to use your hands to interact with, up till now you could just use a wireless bluetooth headset and look somewhat silly.
(Although, the Google Glass does have potential for physically impaired people or otherwise.)

No, it's just another social media tool like your smart phone, except now you don't even have to touch it to get it to work. The fact you can use it while driving or rock climbing is just a bonus.
Last edited by 4zb41; Mar 7, 2013 at 07:41 AM.