3. Akido
  4. Wcw
  5. running
  6. Judo
  7. Xspar
  8. Spar
  9. Twinswordsfixed
  10. Isaw2
Last edited by PhyscoXxXx; Mar 11, 2013 at 02:40 AM.
.................just.......no..........
surprisinglty interesting thread.

wushu segment
1. brushu
2. wushu3
3. aikido nograb

ninjutsu/lenshu segment
4. stabjutsu_original
5. rk-mma

aikido segment
6. aikido7
7. sw4
8. aikido

other
9. realtoriboxingmw

Sincerely,
snob
In my opinion there are no "best" mods, But I generally prefer no grab mods like rk-mma and lenshu because they require more skill and they are more enjoyable.
1. Aikidobigdojo
2. Greykido
3. Aikido
4. Tk
5. Brushu
6. Wushu
7. lolnade
8. Judo
9. joustingfixed
10. Spar
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Can someone please tell me why they think lolnade is a good mod, because you body just gets blowen up by a grenade.
Originally Posted by snob View Post
surprisinglty interesting thread.

wushu segment
1. brushu
2. wushu3
3. aikido nograb

ninjutsu/lenshu segment
4. stabjutsu_original
5. rk-mma

aikido segment
6. aikido7
7. sw4
8. aikido

other
9. realtoriboxingmw

Did you make that?
I quite like it.

Originally Posted by Laxo View Post
Can someone please tell me why they think lolnade is a good mod, because you body just gets blowen up by a grenade.

That's the thing with these threads. The questions are more open-ended than the stars of the pictures that siku posts in Irc.
A mod doesn't have to make sense to be enjoyable. All that matters to me is that it's fun.
In my opinion, Most fun mods, like jousting, twinswords and ect. Are looked upon as newby by higher level players. I think some people take the game to seriously, And therefore end up not having fun.
Yea, so people who are more serious and possibly more competitive will have different "top mods" than those that play purely for fun.
So to answer your question from post #6:
People like lolnade because it's fun. Serious players won't have fun with it and so simply won't put it on their mod list.
My mod got included on that cool diagram thingy :o
Anyways, top mod for me is probably gonna be pretty obvious...
#1. Taekkyon
#2. Ballsquasher
#3. Judofrac

Everything below that is pretty equal, with the odd mod variant shining above the rest i.e. brushu, greykido. That kind of thing
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Taekkyon is probably my favorite grab mod, Since The tide of the game can turn to the other player at any minute, And the easy DM's.