ES Recruitment Drive
Requested a head, was exactly how I wanted it in a timely fashion; would recommend!
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Made this scary clown guy for cold!!!
I am currently free! so if you request anything right now you'll get it done super fast! please request ;c contact me on discord Clintlicious#5698
post here or pm me on forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm up for more requests! I currently have a few that I am working on but if you request something right now you will still get it made super quick!!!!
Thank you Eliz for requesting clan art!!this is what I made btw!!

I have other small requests to work on right now but nothing crazy so if you guys need anything just dm me on discord Clintlicious#5698
post here or pm me on forums!!
Alright, I am going to make things slow from now on, I am getting busy in real life again so I don't really have much time, I won't take any set requests unless you pay me a good amount in USD otherwise I am open for head requests since they don't really take that long to do and I'll still do a pretty good job. if you need anything just message me on discord Clintlicious#5698
Originally Posted by Clint View Post
Alright! I've finished two requests today!the first one is a SAILOR MOON set ;)

the 2nd one I finished today is a broken teddy bear for abxy c;

I only have one other request that I'm currently working on, if you want to be 2nd in queue and get your request made super fast! dm me on discord Clintlicious#5698, Post here or pm me on forums!

Very happy with the Sailor Moon set I requested from Clint.

Great artist, works incredibly fast and is really responsive to feedback!
Couldn't have had a more pleasant process. Can only recommend.
Black Lives Matter. Smash racism, whatever means necessary.
thank you incocnito! means alot to me!

I am still open foe head requests btw if anyone needs anything Clintlicious#5698
Finished this set

I just have two more requests pending, if you want anything made just dm me on discord, Clintlicious#5698