ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
missuse: the head is very nice, but the rest is quite busy, yet boring. and its worth whatever you paid for it. we are not here for these kind of appraisals...

ty Ben for answer.
I love the head, the rest is to my satisfaction, don't think its boring, but good to know what a pro thinks. And I didn't ask for the price so I can complain to the artist, or to sell the set, I'm quite happy with it and it was in my budget, just wanted to see what someone who is exp in tori art thinks about it.
wishful eyes deceive me
First Hand drawn head texture, i know the face is low but i like it.

Last edited by Myro; Dec 2, 2009 at 11:02 PM.
lolitman: approved, very nice heads, you could actually raise your prices a little once your shop gets a little more activity.
you should slow down your spinnys though, increase the frames in the gimp settings. cant tell whats going on

missuse: then start by telling us how much you paid for it, and we can tell you if its fair or not, easier that way

myro: not bad, very dark shadows, very much like AHD's work. youre right, the face is low, and its fine you like it, but that thing between the eyes makes it look like an unhappy bird.
looks unfinished.
2-3k seems fair
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I want to know how much both my sets cost.

The blue one

The green one

thank you
Chilling. Rip Urban unit
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
missuse: then start by telling us how much you paid for it, and we can tell you if its fair or not, easier that way

90k I spent on it
wishful eyes deceive me
This one.

EDIT: Made a set with it:

Last edited by Fargle; Dec 5, 2009 at 10:21 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

i just need some advices for my shop.it is aproved but still no1 comes to buy i make alot of head textures but still no1 comes