Toribash
I'm quite inactive because I moved to a new place and I'm still trying to find a decent internet provider, which is really hard around here. Fuuu
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
I'll be on my uncle's place for two weeks and try to get a job on the town that he lives.. If I don't get any, I'll be back after these 2 weeks, if I do, I'll be back once I find a way to get my pc there and pay for internet.
Last edited by Immotay; Dec 8, 2014 at 03:27 AM.
So i haven't logged in since may...
Sorry for the intense inactivity but honestly forgot all about this stuff. I'm in college now so I'll try to pop in here every once in a while but if you guys want to clear a spot for a more active member I would 100% understand because honestly I'm not sure how much time I can dedicate to Toribash now
Hey, no problem man. Some things are more important than a pc gane
Good to hear from you again. You are always welcomed here.

And Colossus gl getting a propper wel payed job that u can rlly enjoy. Work is fun in some twisted weired strage way. It keeps me busy at least.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Well, I'm going to the Beach, I'm staying the next 5 days off, I'll try to stay in the IRC tho, but my note can't run tb without exploding...
So yeah, If there's no internet, I'll be completely off for the next 5 days, In-game and in the forums.
Don't drop the ativity, we're doing well so far... :P
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
Well, Evil attacked me... Some stuff happened in my life, and I don't know when I'll be able to play Toribash again...
I'll try to keep the Forum Activity level high, I don't promise nothing tho...
Oh, I quit my job... I fought with some people here, and... Yeah, Whatever...
Foda-se... And my notebook is broken, and can't handle toribash properly. (Reason I didn't fought the OBT tourney)
I'll not fade to black, i'll just, be less active :/