ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
head request 15k
hey guys i'm needing a head made too lazy to do it myself i'm payin 15k so i'll get into the details it not a very hard head

the size of this head will need to be 128 till further notice

this picture below is what i want the head to be resembled after

in addition to this i want grey goggles on the head not over the eyes but sitting on the forhead and i want the linses to be toxic

this ends when i see a head i like

more details:
alright i want the eyes to just stay white with a small puple and the skin to stay pale and the hair needs to be black with a toxic trim near the edge of the hair that lay over the other eye
Last edited by agonized; Jan 31, 2010 at 04:15 PM.
i hate you...
I'm on it.
What size? 128? 256?...
Last edited by Varkenoss; Jan 31, 2010 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Forgot to ask a question.
Would you like me to give it a hood? If so, what color? And what hair color? Skin color? Eye color? I need more details, if not I'm making the eyes blue, hair black, hood dark blue, and skin pale.
im in im gona try it later
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
thanks for the entry
but all in all that head just isnt the greatest quality for 15k

and i have added more details thanks
i hate you...
[/IMG]

Well this is what I had before I saw that you added more details you wanted. I'll add that, and add some more pointiness to the tip of the hair and the toxic trim. Anything else you want me to do with it, just say so.