Toribash
I'm really just scared of things that aren't known. Like Aliens. There have been several UFO sightings like the ones in Israel. I am also scared of the next few years. Forget 2012, the world is gonna die from another world war. But fears make very interesting discussions.

I think the aliens are good, I saw a video filmed in china where severaly CLEAR UFO's were flying, but they didn't vaporize us, so these aliens must be good aliens.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I few things I will never ever see I find pretty scary.

Little green men
Grinning Man
People supposedly possessed and need to under go an exorcist
Or which already happened, but a dream where everybody is pretty faceless and is looking at you without a reason.

Other than that I have small fears of Bees, Spiders, or any weird looking insect, Very fascinating looking things, but you don't know what they could do most of the time. I've come over my fears for so many insects with the exception of some fast fucking spiders and hornets.

So in short My worst fear as of most people is the fear of the unknown.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I few things I will never ever see I find pretty scary.

Little green men
Grinning Man
People supposedly possessed and need to under go an exorcist
Or which already happened, but a dream where everybody is pretty faceless and is looking at you without a reason.

Other than that I have small fears of Bees, Spiders, or any weird looking insect, Very fascinating looking things, but you don't know what they could do most of the time.

So in short My worst fear as of most people is the fear of the unknown.

Lol, I saw someone get excorsized on film. Exorcisms aren't "impossible to see"
oh my god... On film. You know the experience is a million times more intense than just seeing a shitty video. As for any ufo videos. You think you wouldn't be scared, but seeing a UFO for fucking real would send shivers of fear down your spine

pardon my grammar, I mean an extraterrestrial spacecraft of some sort. UFOs can apply to anything that hasn't been identified such as a weather balloon, a plane from a far, a bird in the sky, anything that you can't really make out is an Unidentified Flying Object

This goes for movies as well. In most horror movies you think wow, this isn't scary at all, put yourself in their shoes, lose your mind and lose the fact that you are still watching a screen.
Last edited by T0ribush; Apr 13, 2011 at 05:08 AM.
Honestly, I wouldn't really give a fuck if I saw aliens land somewhere. I mean, I'd be like O_O whoa, cool. But I wouldn't be like: "AHMAGAWD ALIENS SCIENTOLOGY WAS WRONG NUUU!!"
-----
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
oh my god... On film. You know the experience is a million times more intense than just seeing a shitty video. As for any ufo videos. You think you wouldn't be scared, but seeing a UFO for fucking real would send shivers of fear down your spine

pardon my grammar, I mean an extraterrestrial spacecraft of some sort. UFOs can apply to anything that hasn't been identified such as a weather balloon, a plane from a far, a bird in the sky, anything that you can't really make out is an Unidentified Flying Object

This goes for movies as well. In most horror movies you think wow, this isn't scary at all, put yourself in their shoes, lose your mind and lose the fact that you are still watching a screen.

And I've seen something 2/3 close to an excorsism in person.
Last edited by Zayex; Apr 13, 2011 at 05:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My worst fear is eventually going blind. Being a type 1 diabetic, Its a chance that it can happen, and my life is based around sight, so for me it would be a fate worse then death.
Hoss.
^ Actuallly, you make a really good point with that. To live without my sight would be horrible, but personally, I actually think living without my hearing would be even worse. My life is based with music. I basically live with my ipod, I play grade 9 piano, am part of many extra-curr bands. I could live without sight, but hearing would be death.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Yeah,now that he brought that up there is uncountable things that I fear.Losing a limb and what not.
Me? My worst fear would be sunken ships, for sure.
Seriously, pictures of them, video games of them, shows of them.
I freak out. I seriously CANNOT look at one, they scare the shit outta me.
I don't know why. o 3o
Oh, people without limbs are my second worst fear.
Fuck.