ES Recruitment Drive
i did it because i liked it that way. this turned from cnc to saying its awful. but now i know. thank you

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Don't missunderstand here, the head isn't awful. The problem is that most people here don't really care for furies, but for a theme that no one likes that much you did a damn good job with it. Just fix the hair stuff and you'll be fine.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
So is this better.

You've gone from me stabbing you in your sleep out of spite to me nodding in agreement from my computer chair.

This means yes.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I second this, if there's something behind the hair such as the eyes and eyebrows then they should stay behind the hair.

It's an anime thing. Hair naturally has strands, so you will likely see part of the eye at some point. Anime peeps are simply too lazy to add that much detail.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I usually do it. I just thought it looked good.

Oh I never knew it was anime. The bold lines don't really make it seem that way, make them thinner not thicker. Anime likes should have different variations of strokes. The best program I know of right now is Krita with it's range of dif paintbrushes. You should try it. My PLN Halo head looks a lot like anime so you should give it a look in the identification thread.
I am just an icon livin'
I downloaded Krita and it's a pain to learn how to use. I downloaded sketchbook and learning with that atm

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
So is this better.

Weoo,
you did a pretty nice mapping of the head, it is good.
I would argue about the lines and the material.
your lines are the same width all the way and way too thick, dont ever do it on the end of a path, you surely need to go and read about line wheight.
about material, you didnt do it like fur, you need to make furry contours to the white areas and the ears, so it looks like fur, even in cartoon style.

overall pretty good, keep working on it.

Planning on making mega flowey head. Cant get eyes right redoing those but what do you guys think about overall style?
Sup nerd