Toribash
i did it but when i go back it is disable agean and if i say /lws night ot /lws night.incs
it says unable to load
Question #1

My game looks nothing like it does for other people, the graphics are all poor and stuff. How do i make it look cool?

Solution

You need to activate shaders on your Toribash. To do this,

- Open up Toribash
- Click setup
- Click options
- Tick shaders like this

- Click ok
- There you go, you should now have shaders!

Question #2

I have done what is said above but my graphics are still bad and if i go to options, the shaders are ticked off!

Possible problems and solutions

Problem: Your video card doesn't support shaders
Solution: Buy a new video card from a store! Remember, it's a piece of hardware so you can't download it from the internet.

Problem: Your video card doesn't have updated drivers
Solution: Download drivers! To do that,

- Figure out what video card you have. To do that, go to start - run - type in dxdiag - display. Name should be it.
- Go to www.google.com and type in "*your video card* drivers". Some of the more common drivers are for Ati and Nvidia, so here are the links for those:

Ati drivers (click)
Nvidia drivers (click)
Whoop Whoop
evry time i click on shaders it is mark but when i go back it is deactivaterd

my comp spec

core 2 Duo 2.66Ghz
intel GMA3100 (intel G33/G31) 256md
Last edited by Bloob; Jun 11, 2009 at 07:12 PM.
Your videocard doesn't support shaders, only way is to buy a new one from a store.
Whoop Whoop
Just because you can play other games on your computer doesn't mean its the same. If the shaders don't work, saying that you can play Need Ford Speed Most Wanted on your computer isn't going to make it work. Sorry, but to play with shaders you need a newer graphics card.

[OFFTOPIC] Learn to spell,how you type is just one thing that really pisses me off.[/OFFTOPIC]

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

i know but i dont have the $$ for a good graphic card i am not gonna buy a cheap 1
Well then you will have to settle without shaders. The next version that is soon to be released will have better non shader graphics, try waiting for that.
Whoop Whoop