Ranking
thx for the hint, Ragdollmaster
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
hey guys srry i couldnt be tested because our computer goyt unplugged from our room by our dad so i hope i can talk to u again some time and im just testing out my new thing.

and a happy new year.
Why can't i always lose......Oh wait I'm too great to lose
you lied to all of the sumo forum saying how amazing this clan was, i dont see ANYONE.
no need to lie and say you have atleast 30 active members, thats not that cool of you.
Last edited by Anesthetik; Jan 3, 2008 at 10:50 PM.
What are you talking about man..?? I have no clue what you are talking about even though i am second in comand..or the last I knew I was.
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
no, there was a guy, but i deleted his reply, sorry for the confusion
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
Last I checked, you don't get to delete other people's replies because you're not an admin, smod, or mod.

I don't want to just say you're lying, so explain what you meant, please
I put him on my ignore list and because I started this post, it doesn't show his message.
You know I have seen revolution and they tried to become a clan after us and theyre a clan and we're not...just wondering about that.

EDIT:ok guys i got a story for us. here it is.

STORY:There was a team that called themselves the Rival War league and they were new to a part of town they found one day. They charished there people that were in the town and themselves. All of a sudden one day a clan called AMP or the Ancient Minor Police came to kill RWL and they fought for weeks and weeks. Then on a tuesday a man named StellarNinja killed the leader of the clan called AMP and they were cherished by the town people from that day on.

How do you llike it guys? Please comment.
Last edited by izzy162; Jan 12, 2008 at 11:17 PM.
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
I love it, I made it the story, changed a little though...
oh, and that's because I need 50,000 tori credits to become official
Last edited by StellarNinja; Jan 16, 2008 at 01:45 PM.
kk well i got like 2k tc if that will help any.

Please be on forums any day you can stellar.