Toribash
Original Post
+Organization Problem.....
Hey guys, I want to start an Organization on something and I can't seem to find any tutorials on how to make one....how DO I make one?
I'd say check this out: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=111702. This is how to make a clan thing. Most orgs have basically the same thing as a DSC. The main difference is that you don't have to pay for orgs, afaik, and you don't have to be required to wear a tag in orgs. This is what i believe, It may not be 100% but it all seems correct.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

I'll see what I can do. Because I have a great idea for an Org.

Edit 1: Thing is, how do I get members because Its just me that started this, no one else
Last edited by TheSamurai0926; Jul 11, 2010 at 11:38 PM.
Members will see your thread, if they are interested they might apply. By giving a description of your organisation an application format and some requirements members will decide if they want to join.
Just a little add on to what Fee said:

You can also find people that meet your requirements, and be like "Hey I noticed your [requirements met], you should check out my org." People will also ask about it in-game, everyone on tb is pretty curious.

Good luck with it though, should definitely put a link on this thread, or even pm me.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!