Toribash
Wow Sup3, you excel at leadership, I may not be on for this week because I'm have internet maintenance, but see you soon
I''ll update the post as well
-----
OK successfully updated the first post guys.
Last edited by Iceage; Mar 28, 2011 at 06:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks IceAge ^_^
and SuperCog, we're glad that you could be in the clan too I look forward to seeing you in game.
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
Originally Posted by yicuq View Post
ICE will be the best one day thnx for adding me

Well thats what we're aiming for

Keep posting in this thread guys any suggestions as to what we can do to prepare for this endevour. Once Ice age is back up to speed I'm thinking of adding a recruitment thread to the subforum. But it would be terrific to see what you guys think
Originally Posted by wedsanfle View Post
/invade Nice clan man! Good luck and best wishes from weds! :3 Id like to request single ally pl0x.

Yeah sure! no problem. I'll send Iceage a PM so he can update the first post see you in game ;)

Edit: We really need to concentrate on making TC guys so do your best and we'll add it to the bank Ice Age has prepared.
Last edited by Sup3ri0r; Mar 31, 2011 at 07:38 AM.
on the game when i try to get in to a game it shuts down for some reson and it wont let me get on dk wat to do need help?
Sorry I've been off guys, internet maintenance sucks doesn't it? Anyway, it was nice to see my good friend weds post, especially since the last time we talked was somewhere between a little awkward and totally messed up. I'll update soon.