ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should new members be required to tryout?
Yes
55 Votes / 76.39%
No
17 Votes / 23.61%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My main is PwndBymeXD...i think imma blue
-----
Hey StaY did u ask for Clan Allience or single?
Last edited by PhantomClanBank; Jul 4, 2011 at 04:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Phantom Clan Shop
I cannot teach anyone anything, I can only make them think.
Belt: black
Best Mod: judo
Why you want to join: ThugAngel ^^ recruted me and sent me here to apply, and i think it would be fun to be in a clan.
What you bring to the clan: for one, i have 20k tc, so i can help make this clan real, but anyways, i do make textures, ask Thug, and i do have alot of skill all around.
P.s. I have a broken collarbone so I am on here ALOT lol.
ur application is accepted...please choose wht rank u wanna be...How bout Co-Leader

Srry for not responding sooner...I was rearraning my entire room and had to unplug my computer...
Phantom Clan Shop
So wait, the clan leader is the clan bank? What if he gets confused in his personal TC and starts spending some of the clan tc for personal use?

>Thread created by PhantomClanBack
>Clan Bank isn't PhantomClanBack
no sly i will not get confused...cuz i cant trade on this account yet...and i will check my account history for the tc...im not stupid slycooper...dont worry dude...i got this...Its just for right now that the tc goes to PwndByMeXD and i actually have 0tc on my account...so i actually wont get confused =)
-----
And the clan leader is actually PwndbyMeXD...so yea...and when the bank account gets 20game plays...so until then the tc goes to PwndByMeXD
Last edited by PhantomClanBank; Jul 4, 2011 at 07:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Phantom Clan Shop