Toribash
Original Post
(Ally) Alliance
Welcome to the Alliance Clan Page!

Alliance members, read this page, know the rules, ask questions if you have them. Fail to do so, and you’re going to have a hard time getting anywhere.

Talk with us on our clan forum here.

Ideally, your first post should contain your preferred name, your belt, your mod preference, anything you wish to see happen in the clan, and anyone you want us to consider letting into the clan. Subsequent posts can be about marketing, in game stuff, joking around, and any questions or ideas you have.

A quick word from Mayifli:
Do not spam, do not post meaninglessly, and do not bump the thread unnecessarily.
Posting single enemy/ally requests is not allowed. This stuff is important guys.

POST!
The main benefit of a clan is the use of a forum! If we don't communicate, nothing fun is going to happen. Our clan is going to die! So post, post, post! Keep the forum page open and check in when you feel like playing toribash as if it were Facebook.

DONATE!
A clan lives off TC. Without any donations, we won't have any funds to host Clan Tournaments, Clan Wars, and the like. So donate all you can to the account "Torially"! 1k a week is the goal!

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away….
There lived a superior race, on the Planet Bash, called the Toris. They were a strong and innovative people, honing their skills in battle under the influence of the great Emperor Hampa. These warriors were second-to-none when it came to endurance, brutality, and precision. They could have charged on and led the universe to a new golden age. But their pride in their abilities slowly consumed them. Legendary Toris who were respected and honored by all were corrupted by their success. They slaved over their rank and boasted of their victories, raging and fleeing to avoid their downfall. But a spark of hope flashed. One young Tori, who hoped to salvage the pieces of their past, promoted fair play and the unimportance of winnings. He scoured the Sea of Servers to identify those who fought for fun, not for prestige. He proposed his idea, asking for allies who could depend on. Together, no matter how terrible or how inexperienced their little band was, they thrived under the same flag, with a laugh at every defeat and a compliment for every victor. They were the Alliance, representing their unity in utmost humility. May it never decline.

• There is no belt, rank, or post number requirement to join.
  • Do not flame, scam, spam unless appropriate. If caught and/or reported, a warning is not guaranteed before being kicked out of the clan.
  • Noob moves are acceptable; they are part of the game and we have all done them. However, the goal is to grow out of them, much like training wheels. Innovate and try new things.
  • Caring about your rank and/or your % win is looked down upon. Fleeing a match because you want to “save rank” is not acceptable.
  • Be an awesome person, and represent the clan well!

It would be highly recommended to be active in the forum, though it is not a requirement.

Why should I post?
  • Demonstrating activity: Posting regularly in the forum tells us you’re active, so we won’t kick you if we haven’t had any sightings of you for over a month in Toribash.
  • Keeping the clan alive: If the clan does not post enough, a clan moderator might shut us down for being inactive.
  • Demonstrating commitment: Posting shows your commitment to the clan and you will therefore be more likely to get more out of it (items, tc, rank up). Posting makes you fundamental to the clan.
  • Contributing to clan decisions: We are not experts in the slightest, this clan is supposed to hold together because we are among friends, not adversaries or leaders seeking the best players. Post about what you want to see happen in the clan, and we’ll really consider it. You can change the course of this clan, no matter who you are!
What should I post?
  • When you join, your real first name, your mod preference, anything you wish to see happen in the clan, anyone you want us to consider letting into the clan
  • Replays, your interesting Toribash stories, important Toribash news we might’ve missed
  • Items you have for sale or are looking for are acceptable, but don’t overdo it, stick to PMs. If need be, a Shop Forum will be started.
  • Any questions you might have on Toribash, the clan, or life in general.
  • Your skype, or any other way to contact you. This is to be able to be sure to get messages across and have group calls during clan wars and the like.
  • A warning when you are going to leave for long periods of time, so we don’t get worried.
  • Other games you’re playing, see if anyone has common interests.
  • Cool stuff going on IRL you don’t mind sharing, the forum is for chatting! Also, don’t forget to post when your birthday’s coming up, we might get something prepared for you…
  • Really, anything and everything and everything you want, as long as it’s not spam. Keep it polite, keep it long enough (these Forum pages show such a few number of posts) Go interact!
  • If you are really uncomfortable posting, you don’t have to.

We are not going to register a public bank. The clan bank will be an Alternate Account called “Torially.” Donate to Torially like you would to any other player account. Like posting, donating is not a requirement, but it is highly recommended. Our goal would be to have each member donate at least 1k a week. It’s not much for each person to sacrifice, but it will be essential for the clan.

Why should I donate?
  • Demonstrating commitment: Like posting, donating shows your commitment to the clan, and is more likely to get you up the ranks, TC, and items as gifts from your generous leaders.
  • Making the clan Official: With enough TC, we could upgrade the clan to official, opening doors to several more entertaining events for Alliance.
  • Purchasing power for the clan: Having TC will let us have clan wars, clan tournaments, our own events, being able to loan tc to our members, etc. By donating, you’re helping us trying to plan fun things for you.
Making Donations
  • Remember, the goal is for each member to donate 1k to the bank a week, but that doesn’t mean you can’t donate extra! And even if you can’t afford 1k, really aything helps.
  • If we have 30 members, and each donates 1k a week, then in 6 months time when we can register for Official, the clan will have 720,000TC!
  • Incidentally, you get TC by winning tournaments, and winning two extra tournaments a week is easy.
  • Send donated TC to ToriAlly
*This TC may occasionally be used by the leaders for themselves. If this is a problem for you, PM a leader and leave a request your tc being used for specific purposes in the forum.

Donations
  • soccerfan: 3.7k TC
  • cerby9112: 3k TC
  • [z] TSSMBOWZ: 10k TC!
  • Mayifli: 19.3k TC!
  • sabreon: 2k TC
  • Vradomor: 13k TC!
  • kano904: 0.1k TC
  • KurisuGate: 70k TC
  • TheGunslinger: 10k TC
-10k to make clan

Clan Bank has: 104,000 TC

[X]Get 10 Members
[X] Get 20 Members
[X] Get 30 Members
[] Get 50 Members
[] Get 100 Members!

[X] Get 5k in Bank Account (Torially)
[X] Get 25k in Bank Account
[X] Get 50k in Bank Account
[X] Get 100k in Bank Account
[] Get 500k in Bank Account
[] Get 1,000k in Bank Account!

[] Win a Clan War
[] Win 3 Clan Wars
[] Win 5 Clan Wars
[] Win 10 Clan Wars
[] Win 15 Clan Wars
[] Win 25 Clan Wars!

[X] Fill 10 Pages on the Forum
[X] Fill 50 Pages on the Forum
[] Fill 100 Pages on the Forum
[] Fill 250 Pages on the Forum
[] Fill 500 Pages on the Forum
[] Fill 750 Pages on the Forum
[] Fill 1000 Pages on the Forum

[] Become Official

The goal of this entire clan is to have a place to discuss between friends, to get our Allies all under one flag. To try to promote a better style of playing than noobing and rage quitting. This was originally just going to be a small band with school friends, but it’s become so much more than that. The idea of a clan based on attitude and not gameplay caught on. The objectives we’d like to achieve in each member is politeness to other players, humility, reliability and trust between clan members, and ingenuity. Thank you for helping us achieve these goals.

Additional Information:

Roster

Allies

Clan Wars

Application

Last edited by Vradomor; Mar 10, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
Joining
1. OfekI and Ofek Inbar
2. Orange Belt
3. Roughly 2-3 weeks.
4. No previous clans.
5. 'Cause Skyrim.
6. No alternate accounts.
7. No infractions or bans.
8. JOUSTING!
9. Through Vradomor
10. I do not mind donating all ToriCredits I make, but schoolwork will always come before video games.
11. Vradomor is in Alliance
12. No cool replays yet .
13. Nope!
For all those who still don't know, when you join the clan, you must go here and type:
1) Your real first name
2) Your belt
3) Your fav mod
4) What you want to see happen in the clan
5) Anyone you want in the clan
-----
And Ofek, you don't need to do the entire application. That's only for people who weren't invited to the clan yet. You just need to post the above. You also don't need to add your full name.
Last edited by Vradomor; Feb 14, 2013 at 08:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
First name: adey(said like you would say a day) it is African that's why it's so weird
Favorite mod: twins words
Belt:brown
I want the clan to succeed and become official
First Name: Rhymes with 'Osh' (starts with 'J')
Favorite Mod: All types of wonderful mods
Belt: 3rd Dan
Clan Goals: I want the clan to welcome and teach new players and for individual clan members to be respected in the TB community

To go into a bit more detail, I'll kinda be a coleader of Ally as soon as I finish leaving Shadow. I'm lazy and undedicated mostly, but feel free to approach me ingame or through pm and I'll be happy to help with any questions you have regarding the clan or... anything else toribash-related, I guess.
I request clan war with ally
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Originally Posted by Crack11 View Post
I request clan war with ally

Do not flood threads with obnoxious posts such as, ally requests, banner offers or 'good luck' posts. Make use of the private message system if you have to.

It is bannible man, you are checking out all the clans and saying this "Please add , story members, and goals..." "Request single allies".
´ÞÑàÞ ÝÕ æÕÝØâáï — ÛîÔØ Þâ ÝÕÓÞ ÝÐÓÛÕîâ.
So, what do you all think of the clan page? I worked hard on it Anything worth adding? I think there should be a clearer message outside the spoilers why we need posting and donating so badly, and why you should always have this page open ;)
-----
And Crack11, your clan war has been denied. Our clan is a couple days old, give us some breathing space.
May, what do you still have to do in Shadow?
-----
And Crack11, your clan war has been denied. Our clan is a couple days old, give us some breathing space.

Last edited by Vradomor; Feb 15, 2013 at 07:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
So, what do you all think of the clan page? I worked hard on it Anything worth adding? I think there should be a clearer message outside the spoilers why we need posting and donating so badly, and why you should always have this page open ;)
-----
-----

Okay I'm out of Shadow :P

I already talked to Crack and explained we're probably not ready for a war yet.

And I think you did pretty well on the page, I'll go over it and make a few changes sometime maybe.
Flun and May, I'm going to need you to change the members' ranks, my computer refuses to do it. Just click and drag the names to the ranks, PM me who goes in which.
Also, are we ready to try any of the GM events?
-----
Well, we just got our asses handed to us in our friendly clan war against [z], 4 to 1. But they are amazing guys, you should all check out their page, they're going places.
http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=303
One day we might be ready to offer them a challenge in a clan war. You should all learn from the way they got 25 pages of posts in 4 days. Communication makes the clan. Also, look what they said about us:

"Ally was by far, the nicest clan we have faced today." - Dobby

"Yeah, they were very well spoken, and how they formed there clan was heart warming. " - Fyr

Just to show what has to be done to become amazing. That means, post and donate! Get cracking Allies!
Last edited by Vradomor; Feb 16, 2013 at 03:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"