ES Recruitment Drive
I like first page, but now you need to recruit some members. Best way to do that, is :
Go to Toribash game, create server with name (Allie)Recruitment. And try to ivite some members who want to join your clan.
´ÞÑàÞ ÝÕ æÕÝØâáï — ÛîÔØ Þâ ÝÕÓÞ ÝÐÓÛÕîâ.
first name: Justin
belt: brown: (almost black I think)
Your fav mod: Judo
What you want to see happen in the clan: be on the top
Thanks for the advice, viliu

What's up IFB :P

And WorldEater, everyone in the clan so far are friends we've made in game
i would like to apologize for my actions cause my stupid ass almost deleted this clan by a mod and once again im sorry
Hey guys, I'm back, I was at my welding class for three hours. It's pretty badass when you get to melt chunks of metal with a plasma torch.
When donating to the clan, could you leave a post of how much you donated? So I don't have to switch back and forth from accounts to see who donated what :P
Also, instead of typing in game or whispers, post in the forum! That way we can all see it, and it remains relevant to the clan.
Also, I told soccer to delete his extra forums, idk if he did it yet, we don't want trouble from clan mods :/
On a side note, I was watching star wars yesterday, and I was thinking how awesome the clan name The Jedi Council [Jedi] Vradomor sounds, where there would be Padawan and Master ranks. Oh well, Alliance is still badass, no regrets.
-----
Woops, didn't see your post soccer, thanks for taking care of it XD
-----
Mayifli, look for my PM on ranks, I'm writing it now.
Last edited by Vradomor; Feb 16, 2013 at 09:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Where can I find my Toribash replays?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"