Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]My booster is not working.
Two days ago I purchased another booster, and it's currently not working. I stacked it with two other boosters, but I'm still getting what I was getting before, sadly.
The payment is not on hold, or delayed in anyway. I bought this third booster two days after the first two. I've sent an email to [email protected] and have emailed two admins (at the same time). I was told to email [email protected] (which I did, two days ago), and another admin said if I was still having problems he would contact someone higher up. I'm not sure if my message was actually sent to him though, but yeah. If you're reading this (the admin I PMed) my booster is not working.

Hopefully I'll get my 2/3/x days added back if this eventually gets resolved.
I'm posting here in hopes that the right person/staff member reads this and can help me get this resolved. I'd really like my booster to be active with the rest of my boosters, cause you knowzzzz that's the point, stacking.

Thanks.
You have to wait for him to respond and add the booster
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Originally Posted by 30001068 View Post
You have to wait for him to respond and add the booster

Yes, evidently. I made this post so another staff member or even him, could see & get his attention. He's probably very busy, and hopefully I could get a few minutes of time to get this fixed, that's all.
Try to contact the guy at IRC
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Try to contact the guy at IRC

Thanks
Anytime my dear,basher. What kind of booster did you buy,examples,50tc,100tc,200tc,500tc,1000tc,10,000t c.
Anytime my dear,basher. What kind of booster did you buy,examples,50tc,100tc,200tc,500tc,1000tc,10,000t c.

one 100, two 200s.
Um you can't have multiple I think.
Um you can't have multiple I think.

Yes you can, they stack.
I have a 100 and 200 active right now, and I get 300 tc.
3 years ago I had several 100s
Well, Person told me I can't brb giving him a black eye