Ranking
Original Post
why over the top refunds?
I'm talking about this thread.

Obviously, first of all I'm not even ivis, but I'm not here to dispute that. That I've taken to PMs and hope for Redundant to be reasonable.

I mean, why would you guys even refund more than the person has not gained in a duel? Come on, he didn't get 2k (probably less) worth of items, why give him a full hot pink set with hair, which is worth 50k instead? Makes no sense to me.

EDIT: I'm closing this as the subject seems to be done.
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Sep 6, 2013 at 11:20 AM.
Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post
Don't scam next time.

Wait what? You're saying me over the top taking away my items is to make me not scam again? Guess what, I obtained that hot pink fair. Why should it be taken away from me?
It was taken away cause you decided not to pay the small amount that you had to pay even though you have so much. So they taught you a lesson.
R.I.P
Originally Posted by -Ze- View Post
It was taken away cause you decided not to pay the small amount that you had to pay even though you have so much. So they taught you a lesson.

First of all, it wasn't even me. 2nd, I never got a PM or anythign saying me that I should pay up. 3rd, why would I even need such lesson? 4th: isn't taking my 500 items down the market and making me spend at least 2 hours price checking and putting them back up enough?

^cut that, I'm not here to appeal. Ze, do you really believe it justifies that and this method should be applied around?
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Sep 5, 2013 at 02:02 PM.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
first of all I'm not even ivis

You're saying that you don't deserve to lose such high priced items even though you scammed me, but you're not ivis?
I'm confused.
You're saying that you don't deserve to lose such high priced items even though you scammed me, but you're not ivis?
I'm confused.

I never said I scammed you. Quote me saying that, if you can or show a sc or PM whatever.
lol

regarding in what context I put it in, I'm pretty sure it'snot a valid answer.

I put it in a "what if" sentence
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Sep 5, 2013 at 03:33 PM.
You are rich and even that full hot pink doesn't hurt you too much so quit complaining about that.
If you want to complain, do it through disproving my claims, not through mucilaginous rhetoric.
The account ivis1005 is connected to yours. There are not many low belters dueling for 2k, and seeing as it joined less than one month ago I doubt that it is a regular user.

There are surprisingly many accounts that are banned linked to your account as well.
How are you?